Rubato 20GB MP3 Player with FM Tuner

It’s a great woot. I paid 249 bucks for a dell 20 gig drive, and frankly, compared to this priceI feel I need to hide and cower…

Spend the extra bucks and get style too with the Nano.

If you own one of this, please comment on the quality . I am interested in buying one .

Thank you,

good deal?

first?
Rubato 20GB MP3 Player with FM Tuner
$129.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Entempo Rubato 20GB MP3/FM Tuner/Voice Recoder HDD Jukebox
Discuss this product

eh… dont need it… i have a mp3 player already

[quote user=“BergayaJS”]

why you say that? I like the ipod…[/quote]

it’s not that anything > ipod, it’s anything > iTunes (iCrap). iPods are great.

Better capacity, but nowhere near as sexy as the iPod nano.

Steve

this is good bang for your buck if stylish electronics arnt your thing…

Why settle for an intuitive user interface when you can get something that’s straight out of the 1980s?

I’ll pass. my monochrome dopi will live to play another day.

[quote user=“BergayaJS”]

why you say that? I like the ipod…[/quote]

I feel they’re very overrated. I’m sure they’re quality products but I don’t want one just because everyone and their moms have one.

REview from Amazon.

Reviewer: Michael S. Coleman (California) - See all my reviews

Well before I start I want to say something to the ignorant users that used this review system to dispute the meaning of the products name or maybe to show how smart they think they are, jerks, you mess up the ratings by adding your stupid comments about the name of the product. Who cares about the name , if it is called the Entempo Dog Poop I guess we will argue that it actually translates to the Entempo Canine Feces!

Ok,

Well I recieved my Rubato expecting it to be the best MP3 player I ever had, wow what surprise…

I started by charging the player for 3 hours like the manual says, what the manual doesnt say is that the player will never stop saying that it is charging and say its full while it is plugged in.

Then I loaded my music onto it with the regular windows explorer , yes it is just like a hard drive so if you want to add music or take music off of the player to put on your PC just plug it in and open My Computer and drag & drop your files (other players should take note of that feature!) It took 1 hour to load 2600 songs.

Ok then i unplugged the USB cable only to find out when you unplug the player from usb it updates (indexes) which is painfully slow it took about 1 hour 15 minutes to finish this.

Ok so the music is on, How do i play the tracks? (other players i have had have just been load on the music and press play to play all the tracks randomly )O my god I wanted to trash this thing, after many hours of messing with it I finally figured it out, you must hook it up to your pc and make a playlist including all the songs and on the player load the playlist then choose tracks and then play (it all sounds so simple now)

My next problem is the noise, there is alot of faint background noise in your headphones stuff like the harddrive spinning up or the backlight coming on or the shox technology kicking (whenever it senses a bump you can hear a faint beep) I have never had player with background noise like this, I have had many players, mp2go , nex ia , nomad i , ipod mini, they have all been excellent compared to this one.

My next gripe is the time between songs, sometimes it not bad 2-5 seconds, other times its 5-10 seconds that is painfully slow (go ahead and count to 10 slowly)especially when during that time you hear the faint background noises i descibed.

My conclusion would be that this is overpriced for the quality, O did i mention the cheap plastic? it feels like a cheap walkman from the 99 cent store. Mine is a little loose , I geuss the scews arent quite tight enough, theres gaps on the case edges that go together when i lightly squeeze it.

Audiophile’s definetly look elsewhere, other’s if want a player like this one dont choose this model I would recommed the Entempo spirit 20gb over this because of the price $100 cheaper. But I would think it probablly has the same noise issues.

For me it is all about the sound quality and
this is by no means worth the money, Look elsewhere

Yes, but does it run linux?

Not too bad a woot. Never heard of company, so can anyone vouch for quality?

ill stick with my zen micro.

(ipod sucks)

Price is right, capcity is great, but gosh it is sure ugly. No thanks.

what took peteromans11 soooo long to post this day?

How does the quality/reviews compare with Creative’s Nomad? Hubby has the 30GB Nomad which is on the fritz…wish this had more storage space. It woot’ve been a good birthday pressie.

Look at some of the reviews on this MP3 player. Not so good!!
Waste of money.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B0007Q3BF8/ref=cm_rev_all_1/002-7150613-9953606?_encoding=UTF8&s=electronics

No thanks gots a iPOD mini

Looks like this is $150 from Amazon.com