Rug Doctor 95474 Mighty Pro with Bottle of Oxy Steam

In this offer it does NOT come with the hose or attachments, FOR CERTAIN. You can buy it at Amazon or the Rug Doctor website for around $90.

Even at that you are ahead of the game this is a brand new machine but my understanding is this model had been discontinued by the Rug Doctor, therefore the big price reduction to clear it out. For some reason they seem to churn out “new” models every couple of months, its the same machine but new offers that makes it a “different model” it still carries a 5 year warranty.

But as another said if you have a Rug Doctor rental place they will rent you the attachment/hose for around $3

Bottom line for me to buy-It’s a great price,It’s BRAND NEW I can use it when I want,(including a fast touch up) Im not renting a dirty model, I don’t have to keep an eye on the clock, I don’t have to lug from/to the car, It’s mine.

Some people have complained about it being heavy, that’s exactly what you want in a steam cleaner, the heavier the part is that touches/cleans the carpet the deeper and more effective it cleans and sucks the water back up, and the less work you have to do.

I was (and am) so sold on the Rug Doctor that several years ago, well maybe many, I wrote their company and asked if I could buy one. their response was yes but the price was $1,100.00.
This is one of the few purchases that I’ve made that I don 't regret, the other off the top of my head ,is the dog.

For those who have used this, how does it compare to cheaper models such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-SteamVac-Carpet-Cleaner-F5914-900/dp/B00009R66F/ref=pd_sbs_hg_2 from Hoover?