Rug Doctor Mighty Pro Carpet Cleaner

This was in the woot-off, and I ignored it. Two days later, my dog, to put this politely, made a mess on the rug in the middle of the night. Or, rather, four times. So I rented one from the grocery store. The thing with renting these is that they usually don’t take super care of them, and they’re usually pretty grimy on the underside. But they do work as advertised.

Doing the math, it would pay for itself after about six rentals or 1 1/2 professional steam cleanings.

Woot, do you think you would be able to leave this up as the home.woot.com item for a couple of days so that I can convince myself to pick this up?

i rented a rug dr a few weeks ago and regret that i didnt do it sooner! my carpet has never looked so good. for the price of what it cost to rent one it would be hard for me to justify buying one. it would take me a few years to break even and then i still have to store the machine.

I love my Rug Doctor. I wouldn’t want to clean a big house with it, but for smaller areas it does an amazing job. The build quality on these is extremely rugged. There are also very few parts and it is very easy to use. We have a rescue dog that pees in the house sometimes and this unit works wonders.

I think I’ve had mine for going on 2 years now. I got lucky and got one at Costco. If I remember correctly, they let me use a coupon for 75 off that was supposed to be Internet only, and I walked away with it for 300, but I think 330 is a great price.

I was going to say that as well. Pro’s should be able to do an entire 3br house in less time than that. for about 1/2-1/3 the price.

How wide are these? If these are also 10.8" wide, like the Costco machine, it would take about 5 hours for me to do our living room/dining area carpet…

$359.99 at Costco includes:
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Machine
Upholstery and stair tool
1 96 oz of Oxy-Steam Carpet Cleaner solution
1 24 oz. Urine Eliminator solution
Rug Doctor at Costco

Specifications:

Weight: 39lbs
Fill Coverage: 136 sq ft
Dimensions (handle folded for storage)
25.75 “H x 11.5” W x 22" D
Adjustable Handle Height:
32.5" - 37.5"
Brush Width: 10"
Brush Type: Vibrating
Vacuum Path Width: 10.8"
Solution Pump: Single pump and jets
Pump Pressure: 3 psi
Solution Tank Capacity: 3 gal
Recovery Tank Capacity: 3.9 gal
Vacuum Motor: 1.9 hp
Water Lift: 99"
Electrical Requirement: 120 volt

LMAO

Carpets are just nasty if you have pets, or kids. They basically are a sponge which absorbs dirt and odor. Nothing is going to get through the carpet to the pad effectively so it is only clean superficially. My recommendation is to tear the carpet up and put in hardwood(or other solid surface). Cheaper in the long run and much easier to maintain.

Shipping Update

Rug Doctor Mighty Pro Carpet Cleaner has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking will be emailed tomorrow morning to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Got mine late yesterday.

Got mine within 5 days of ordering it. woot, woot,woot . 1st purchase and I am a fan!