Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Oct 27 to Wednesday, Oct 28) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Rug - Google Shopping Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/23/2015 - $299.99 - Click To See Discussion (12 comments)

5/18/2015 - $299.99 (Woot Plus)
5/1/2015 - $299.99 (Woot Plus)

Costco Reviews
Walmart Reviews

Pretty good reviews (3.6 out of 5.0) over at Lowes.com

I am having trouble finding the 5 year warranty on reconditioned models. If that is true, it’s a pretty good deal. However, in my experience, carpet cleaner parts break often.

Can a mod link the 5 year warranty on reconditioned models?

The warranty listed on Rug Doctor website is for new and not refurbished.
As shown in today’s offer, the product includes a 5 Year Rug Doctor Warranty.

Often a warranty card is included with most products and/or the warranty should be honored as advertised.

Can you explain the warranty?
If there is an issue can I take it to a local shop or would I have to ship it out? If I have to ship who covers the shipping costs?

Thanks

Good morning. Your warranty for this is directly through Rug Doctor, not Woot.

Looking at the Rug Doctor site, they link to their standard warranty for their refurbished items.

Here’s the warranty page. It’s also where you register your Rug Doctor. That site also has a link to find a repair shop.

For more info on the warranty, you’ll want to contact Rug Doctor.

Rug Doctors website says warranty is only valid if purchased direct or through an authorized dealer. Is Woot an authorized dealer?

They’re shipping directly from the Rug Doctor so I’d say we’re authorized. :happy:

so far we have bought 3 of these from woot between my mom, sister and myself and i can 100% assure you woot is an authorized dealer and the warranty is 5 years and valid. i have spoke directly to rug doctor about it and even had to have them send out a part under warranty.

most of the time they send the user the part to replace since most are user replaceable for the major things like motor they ask you bring it into a service center.

the warranty on these is basically the same as when you buy a new one and they look BRAND new when you get them so far all three have been flawless condition wise right out of the box.

hope that helps. in fact i just ordered another one for my mother in law. awesome deal to include the attachments!!

The only thing I would worry about is the not very high water lift number…
If you have thick carpeting, it will take much longer to extract all the gunk with the water out.
I would suggest you use as little water as possible to clean, so hopefully you can rinse with as little water as possible and extract it all back out…
If you have really low carpeting, this should work out better if you are not crazy about soaking it…
The carpet cleaners that come to your house have units that are double the amount of water lift of this machine, for an example or comparison…
Good Luck !

$349.99 New over at Costco.

Does the Costco price include the hand upholstery tool?

Included:
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Machine
Upholstery and stair tool
1 96 oz. of Oxy-Steam Carpet Cleaner solution
1 24 oz. Urine Eliminator solution

I got one of these earlier this year from Woot. The ad says they were returned within 30 days and leads you to believe they had one previous owner. Mine broke after one cycle of water. The motor for the pump failed. The machine was under warranty and I ended up getting a new motor installed. However, the repair man informed me that I was the 6th owner of the unit. Maybe the 5th owner bought it and returned it after 30 days??? In the end I have a working unit but I would have rather spent the extra hundred bucks for a new one to avoid the roughly 5 hours spent troubleshooting, driving, and on the phone to get mine fixed.