Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3

I don’t think it’s a real doctor. My rug kept complaining of a tingling left arm, and all this “doctor” did was prescribe some pain killers and a muscle relaxant, said, “you just frayed your warp, you’ll be fine.” Two days later, and my rug had a heart attack. I got home to found it just…laying still on the floor.

will this scrub tile floors?

Does this Rug Doctor come with the upholstry attachments?

Does it come with a prescription pad?

Does it clean toupees? After all, it IS a rug doctor.

I bought one of these a few woots ago. It has paid for it self verses the rentals. One big reason that I bought one I had just read an artical about someone getting bed bugs from a rental.

LMAO! Good one…

Mmmm…bare female feet!

I bought one of these a year ago… its the one without the blue top… It has saved me several times… Once just to extract water from a leak that soaked into the next room… I have used the Rug Doctor solution and one pass is all you need… Dog “stuff” and everything… My at home business bought it for me to clean the office, and I do not regret the buy at all. I read the comment about the blue top not coming all the way off and that is not a good thing… you DO have to change the solution and the water a fair amount so, that would be a deal killers for me with this model.

I’ve been wondering where I could score some rug-xicodone…

Thanks for that awesome link - using NASA developed X-Ray Fluorescence for examining carpet cleaning capabilities - kewl!

Only a deal if you don’t want the attachment or cleaning products Rug Doctor sells their refurbs with (at $425).

Otherwise, they estimate that at a $200 value…so you’re actually spending $75 + $5 shipping more then buying this direct from the manufacture.

Nice deal Woot!..

I think woot is trying to drop hints they think our pools and houses are dirty…

LOL…ya think?

Zoiks, skimming causes troubles when you see the word New listed somewhere but the context changes after that.

Mine showed up today! Fast shipping for Woot. Packing was ok, the unit looks brand new. No signs of use. So far very happy. I know what I will be doing this weekend. :slight_smile:

Mine came very quickly, and (for those wondering about the attachmentnts) it came with a coupon good until the end of the year to purchase the hand held attachment(s) for $69.99.

Mine came with a coupon to purchase the attacments for $69.99…

Mine did not come with a coupon :-(, though I wish it had. I don’t suppose it’s some generic coupon code someone would be willing to share?

mine doesn’t work very good,