RUN!

Too much yarn! Yarn bad! Yarn baaaddd!

Sweet design, Pablo!

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this…”

Oops… wrong movie.

I get the Indiana Jones. What is the cat? I’ve seen it in other mashups, and I’ve never been sure of the origin.

Thank you all for the nice comments!:smiley: It’s so great to be here again :smiley:

Yay! - moar

They changed suppliers in 2012, so at least for women’s shirts, the complaints about them being too small no longer apply; it’s the opposite now …

(In other words, check the sizing chart!)

AFAIK, the cat is @wirdou’s; every artist has their own take on felines around here at catshirts.woot, and you’re bound to see many various iterations of them.

So super duper effin’ awesome!! Can’t afford it right now which means a well deserved extra 2 bucks for Wirdou when I buy it later!!!

Speed to First Woot: 8m 4.555s
First Sucker: ionionion
Last Wooter to Woot: 4bdneye
Last Purchase: 5 minutes ago

First day sales 934
First day posts 25

I appreciate the advise, but I’m a dude. :wink:

I got my first shirt.woot about 6 months ago. It is the one with the Jabberwoky written to look like the Vorpal sword on the side. so cool. And it just sits there, because the XL I got fits like a medium at best. I dunno if I’ll ever get to wear it.

It it because the blank was cut incorrectly (see sizing chart) or because it was dryer-dried? The former, send a message to support@woot.com … the latter, share your rants in the megathread.

I’ll bet there are KNOTS in that ball!! RUN!!!