Runtime Error

Would’t it be an ambigram, though?

Wow. EVEOnline must be down…

The color should have been “Blue Screen of Death” … I’m way too familiar with that color…

Lib regrets no more hero monster gerbil

Aww, I wish the hamster was face planting… I’m sure that’s not how that is spelled. But this is really cute. He hangs forever not going any where. =D

Would a “buffer overflow” be when Mr Cheeky’s Cheeks burst from over stuffing his cheeks?

Never thought I’d get 3 cheek’s into the same sentence. :'+

Oh ewww. Why would you want to go around wearing a dead hamster? That’s just not nice. Poor little guy.

You’re right, but it also looks like the hamster is impaled upon the running cage’s bracket. Which would explain why poor Hammy is suspended upside-down in midair.

Ewwww.

This is more like Puntime Error.

they just need to ‘emerge hamster’

He’s crying, but the tear is falling up? Something is very wrong here.

I really like the idea… but the execution is disappointing.

Nice! I was checking out the awesomeness in your portfolio, lots of shirt worthy designs! And this is definitely funnier with your hamster flipped over like this.

Do I get a quality post for linking to the world’s meanest hamster?

We have a winner on first to complain “it should have been cleaned up better.” but I’m surprised that nobody has started a “The physics of this are all wrong. Look at this, this, and that…etc” argument yet.

nevermind, I stand corrected…

It’s not a tear. its sweat.

Thanks Woot. Now I’ll have that song stuck in my head all day. :wink:

‘You spin me right round baby, right round…’

This is awesome!

It’s very fitting to see this design on a blue shirt. Very reminiscent of the blue screen of death.

lol.

Edit: Oh and, Jakub, I love your mushroom pining for mushroom cloud design. Love. It.