Russell Men's Performance Shorts 2-Pack

Almost the same thing, material % differ by 1%, $13.23-19.99 at the mothership for one of the Performance shorts.
https://www.amazon.com/Russell-Athletic-Performance-Shorts-Pockets/dp/B004XDLD42?th=1&psc=1
3.8 stars, note no pockets.
(price here $9.99 for 2)

$9.99 + $5.00 shipping for 2 pairs of pocketless shorts? Woot, you’re seriously clowning. I buy a ton of gym shorts and would never pay this for these shorts. Go to any big name sports store during a clearence sale and you’ll clean up compared to this. You can get shorts from top names for $3-$5 all the time, and typically they have “buy 5 get 5 for free” deals too.

I’m starting to wonder why I even bother checking woot anymore after more than a decade of use.

Remember Deals.Woot? Woot closed it about 2 years ago. They must have closed it because unlike Woot, there were real deals posted there. If you could ignore all the Chinese spam bots. Still better than these jokes.

But these Russell … How special is that!

No pockets = no deal. I appreciate you alerting us to that shortcoming up front, Woot, but it’s still a deal-breaker.

no pockets is no deal.
didnt see the details on no pockets until i read the comments after placing a order, which was quickly 86d.
never heard of shorts for dudes with no pockets.
these things must be made by’charlie in the box’ manufacturing.
send em back to the land of misfit toys and get us some real deal shorts.

THOUGHT SHIPPING WAS FREE IF YOU WERE A PRIME MEMBER, YOU STILL WANT TO CHARGE ME $5 SHIPPING,WHAT’S UP?

I don’t see that you have Prime on your account yet. Could you following the directions on this blog to log in, pls:

Blog on Logging in