Russell Perf. Assorted Boxer Briefs

Russell Perf. Assorted Boxer Briefs

These are not the worst boxer briefs Iā€™ve had, but they are also definitely not the best. Iā€™ve noticed the back slips down in my backside. My backside is not the most ā€œbadonk,ā€ but itā€™s also not the flattestā€¦ The fit in the front is pretty good though!

I got the mesh version last time. Size is inconsistent, I ordered small but the red pair and one of the blue pair were obviously larger than the other ā€œsmallā€ in gray and blue I have.

These are amazing and absolute steal for the price. Feels like theyā€™re made by Under Armour or something. Got assorted prints last time, few repeats but lots of different ones. Got XL by accident but seems to be cut small so fits very well. Have no trouble with falling. These should ā€˜hugā€™ your body. Have worn all kinds of Hanes briefs and will never go back after these

Are these short or long length? Because the description says one thing but in the pictures they look like they are long ones.

Theyā€™re short legged.

Assorted 12pk pack means only 2 different prints 6 timesā€¦ I am upset I didnā€™t get multiple print colors, never had this happen to me before. Booo

Well shucks. Iā€™m sorry about that. Make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thank you ThunderThighs. I can at least say woot customer service is very quick to respond and provide decent alternative choices and or refund discounts. Thanks

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m quite disappointed. I ordered these because of the 7" inseamā€¦I received 8 with a 7" inseam and the other 3 have a 3" inseam. I really like the ones with the 7" inseam and wonā€™t wear the others. Love WOOTā€™S great deals, hate that they donā€™t have a way to make the sellers give a proper description. Maybe WOOT should demand a sample from the sellers, so they can write the description! I give the product that I will wear an A+, I give the seller an F and WOOT gets a D. This is the second time I have relied on a description, only to be disappointed. The 3rd time is a charm, if it happens again I will not buy anything else here. Iā€™ll close my account.

They should have been all the same. Please make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I got 8 pairs with a 7" inseam and 4 pairs with a 3" inseam. The description sux! WOOT, either needs to start writing descriptions, or they should demand a sample of the product so they can verify the description.