Russell Performance Mens BoxerBriefs 12P

Russell Performance Mens BoxerBriefs 12P

I am glad these are new and not refurbished or S & D.

4 Likes

No working fly? No thanks.

There’s no time ever when I need to take it out that I want to take my sweet time.

2 Likes

These definitely run small. Last time I got them XL was all they had left. I gave them a shot and they are comfortable. My biggest problem was my assortment of 12 came with like 7 of one pattern and then a few other 1s and 2s. I was expecting more of a mix. Woot hooked me up after I contacted them though. I am getting a little tired of my girlfriend asking me if I’m wearing the same pair as yesterday though.

2 Likes

Ditto on the running small. I have other Russell boxers in medium that fit perfectly. These in medium are too small and ride down when I bend over. Also, I didn’t realize the had no fly. Total deal breaker. I donated the ones I never wore.

Will the man they are purchased for look like the model?

“No working fly.”
Can a clothing item legitimately call itself “boxer briefs” if the primary function of said item is missing? Why for the love of all that is holy would you leave out the most important “holey?” If you – like me – didn’t read the fine print before ordering this large collection of now mostly-useless weird print shorts, do yourself a favor: Take a razor blade and make a slice in the material to the left or right of the “junk pouch.” This turns the elastic shorts into semi-usable boxer briefs. If manual cloth manipulation just isn’t your thing, then skip this deal altogether.

Just got my 12 pack and found the same thing. I think 9 of the 12 are the same neon yellow spotted ones. Was expecting a bit more of a variety.