Rustic Bakery's Best Selling Shortbread (6)

Rustic Bakery’s Best Selling Shortbread 6-Pack: Chocolate Cacao Nib, Meyer Lemon, & Vanilla Bean
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
Sale Price: $25.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $39.00 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 33% off List Price
(2) - Rustic Bakery Chocolate Cacao Nib Shortbread, 4 oz
(2) - Rustic Bakery Meyer Lemon Shortbread, 4 oz
(2) - Rustic Bakery Vanilla Bean Shortbread, 4 oz

Recently got their sourdough crackers on here which are fantastic. Have to give these a try just on the off chance that they’re equally good!

I did the math, that’s $0.27 per cookie. Since the label indicates approximately three cookies per oz.

Woot is also selling the flatbreads on Gourmet here today.

The label says three servings per package, with three cookies per serving. So nine cookies per package x six packages = 54 cookies.

It’s closer to 50 cents per cookie.

Where’d you learn math? Looks to me like 10 cookies in a pack, you get 6 packs for ~$26 Each pack costs you $4.34; each cookie 43 cents. You can’t round 6 up to 10 before you start dividing. (I came to comment about the front of the box showing 12 cookies, but the label only ceding 10. The flame of bad math drew me like a moth.)

Actually the label says “about 3 servings” really there is 3.33 servings because each serving is 1.2 oz which gives you 10 cookies per pack. nb419 wins with 0.43 per cookie

Amounts to a little over $1/ounce…must be awfully tasty. Tenderloins at $16/pound maybe…cookies, nah.

This whole thread is just lovely! I’m loving it. (Redundant I know, but had to show just how much I loved the thread.) Haven’t tried the cookies.