Ryobi TEK4 Power Screwdriver

One of our techs at work has one of these. It’s a great little handheld and I’ve used it for a couple projects around the Parts Department. It’s a great little tool, but I already have plenty of small power tools.

Harbor freight has one for $5

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Ryobi TEK4 Power Screwdriver
$17.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

600 rpm max speed – you’re not going to any serious drilling with this thing, but as a power screwdriver it should work well.

Amazon reviews don’t love this one.

Please provide a link. Otherwise we can all make up facts.

Amazon has this for free+free shipping and they’ll give you 5 dollars to take it of their hands for them.

I so wish this was one of their hammer drills.

Ryobi makes the most incredible cordless hammer drills, and they make home improvements with a lot of screws go by so much faster!

First sucker, I don’t know if that’s good or bad.

I managed to misplace my last battery powered screwdriver, so at least the price is decent for when I misplace this one. lol

I want the irobot Roomba that’s in the ad banner below. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ryobi brand makes me think of dollar stores for some reason.

It works ok, but mine died about 2 months after purchase…

I hear these things are absolutely worthless… as they crap out on arrival.

Coments from last Woot! Off
Same price. 320 sold. More negative than positive comments.

I don’t need one of these, but to the Ryobi bashers, shame. HD stands behind the line and interchangable batteries that do not change their shape every season mean many years of light repairs for DIYers.

Bring your broken driver back to Home Depot. The will confirm the purchase and replace the item – they did this for me when a battery died too soon.

I don’t need one of these, but to the Ryobi bashers, shame. HD stands behind the line and interchangable batteries that do not change their shape every season mean many years of light repairs for DIYers.

Bring your broken driver back to Home Depot. The will confirm the purchase and replace the item – they did this for me when a battery died too soon.

Good news for buyers r/t HD.

Counting my weedwhacker I probably have $7-800 in Ryobi power tools and I would recommend them any day.

I don’t have this particular item, though I imagine it’s not bad.

so is 4V enough power to do anything useful?

It’s a screwdriver. Just how much do you expect out of it?