S'more to Love S'more Maker

When the chocolate’s a smush
in the marshmallow’s tush,
that’s a s’more!

**Item: **S’more to Love S’more Maker
Price: $6.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=S’more to Love S’more Maker)

[Search Google](S'more - Google Shopping to Love S’more Maker)

Here are some decent reviews from Amazon on a similar model

Here is a good review from Home Depot

but one of the best things about smores is the toasted (maybe slightly burnt) marshmallow.

Do graham crackers get soggy in the oven?

This is a bad product.

You don’t warm up the graham cracker shell! The marshmallow won’t be warm enough, the chocolate will be too runny and the graham crackers will be too hot to handle.

Burnt marshmallows are the point. This is a travesty and I won’t stand for it.

Looks like an interesting birthday gift for my camper friend.

I agree with the above posts - this misses the whole point of s’mores. The campfire is the point of it, not a nuisance to be eliminated. And even if you ignore that, this isn’t going to make very authentic s’mores at all.

If you really insist on doing them indoors, you don’t need this gadget. In fact if you have a gas range you can toast the marshmallows over it, and you certainly could over a grill…

You all clearly have never been camping, or drunk. I’ve destroyed numerous other cooking implements while trying to make smores with melted chocolate over a camp fire (DO NOT USE A HOBO PIE MAKER). There is absolutely nothing to preclude you from pre-toasing a marshmallow before putting it atop the chocolate and cracker in this contraption, and it at least gives you a chance to melt the chocolate before your drunk ass realizes that this is not supposed to go in a camp fire… and subsequently be forgotten about for 45 minutes while you argue about whether Stevie Nicks is the fourth or fifth best female vocalist of all time.

If I’m in a situation where I don’t have access to a campfire & have to have a smore, I’m just sticking with the microwave. Smore in my mouth in about 30 seconds, no waiting for anything to heat up.
Not as good as a campfire, but what else is?

But seriously, you don’t need to heat everything to have melted chocolate in s’more. The marshmallow, if properly toasted, will melt the chocolate. If you need yours squishier than that, simply keep the (wrapped) candy bar in your back pocket as you toast the marshmallow.

I suppose you could use this to make square sliders if someone gifted you with one, but I can’t see buying one deliberately.

Use in your ‘over’

Perfect for indoor treats, use in your over or toaster oven

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

S’MORES CAGE MATCH!

FOUR S’MORES ENTER!

ONE S’MORE LEAVES - IN MAH BELLY!

We’ll sell you the whole seat BUT YOU’LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!

Tools and Garden category. Let me think about that. Okay…done thinking. It’s not a tool nor a garden item. Okay, then. Disregard that it’s not listed in the best of places.

S’mores. Yum!! Wonderful! $6.99 + $5.00 shipping + tax. Thinking…

This is a ruse, right?

Oh. Okay, it’s not. It’s the new, improved woot.

What a stupid contraption. S’Mores are easy to make and anyone that uses a rig like this to make them are idiots.

Like most here, I am a s’mores purist. But unlike marshmallow-burning sticks, this TOOL looks quite unlikely to “put an eye out!”
Unless you’ve seen my Aunts fight.

Exactly. I even let the marshmallows catch fire for just a second. That’s the best!

looks like a solution in need of a problem.

It’s not a ruse. It’s a tool. It’s also their market.