Sacramento Trail Mixed Red (6)

Sacramento Trail Mixed Red 6-Pack
$54.99 $114.00 52% off List Price
2012 Sacramento Trail Old Vine Zinfandel, Lodi
2012 Sacramento Trail Cabernet Sauvignon, Lodi
CT links above

how many different labels do these guys make. seems like we get a new one every week.

Point me to a few review threads if you could (or anyone else who reads this for that matter).
Curious on how previous offers favored.
Mreow.

Hit the search bar in the top right corner and search “H-G Vineyards”, you’ll get lots of threads for various offers over the last 6 months.

We have about 50 partnerships , so we produce ours and theirs/ours :slight_smile:

Label looks familiar. I may have a bottle of the CS back home. Still in Oceanside but will be back this afternoon. Will rat if I am correct about the bottle

Thanks for joining us again, you are becoming a regular. :slight_smile:

So how do partnerships like these work. Does H-G vineyards act as a distributor?

A small winemaker will come to us to make wine at our facility- the equipment is EXPENSIVE for small producers, so they often will work under their own license at our place to share equipment. They make their own blends and create their own labels.

We can distribute as the winery, but most times they do that function on their own. :slight_smile:

Is this a label that is produced year after year at your facilty or is it a one off?

We also got to get that square of yours out of the newbie color. C’mon by on a non H-G vineyard day and discuss some wine you have no connection with and maybe even buy something you like. We have lots of other winemakers that stop on by even when they have nothing to do with the project for sale.

I would love to come for a visit and chime in …always happy to give my opinions :slight_smile:

Some of the wines are one time only runs, others are not…Sacramento Trail has been around for a couple years :slight_smile:

Would you consider these to be off-dry wines? Looks like they have a fair amount of residual sugar, particularly the Cab.

Not off dry to my palate and I tend to like my reds a little dry but this is still a nice wine you can drink alone or pair and enjoy :slight_smile: