Safavieh Storage & Organization

I bought the horizontal one with three drawers and three baskets across at HomeGoods for about $100 “as is” (some damage to the back that is not visible). They had some that were in perfect condition that were around $150. Also bought the matching piece with four baskets and two drawers on top for about $120 at HomeGoods. Saw the same pieces at TJ Maxx (I do realize they are the same company, just an observation). I do love the pieces. I use one in the dining room to store mail and other misc. items that used to end up piled up on my dining room table. The other I use to hide toys and games in the living room.

Are there any open drawer pictures available for these cabinets?

If you go to the sale’s detail page, there are more photos including some with the drawers partially opened.

What are the real dimensions for the side table storage units? Or are these for doll houses?

Heh. Those are tiny. Let me see what I can get.

UPDATE: They’re fixed to 27.6" H x 15.9" W x 13" D

Hey, TT, do you know if the oval side tables are being dropped shipped from some where else? I ordered a table along with the Pyrex bowls deal but only received one tracking number–and this morning received the bowls.
I have a question in to C/S about it, but thought I’d see if you could use your special woot powers.

Yes, our furniture is generally drop shipped directly from the vendor. Give it a bit longer.

Thanks! I received a FedEx tracking number last night. The table arrives tomorrow.

UPDATE just in case this table comes up for sale again: The table arrived as scheduled & well packed; however, the entire right front edge of the curved side panel of wood had bowed out over 1/4" and separated from the front edge trim work.
I did not bother to contact C/S for replacement as I had a brand new bottle of Gorilla Glue, some ten pound weights and a bit of fix-it know how. My gluing it back together was less of a headache for all concerned than returning the thing.
The table is serviceable, but I don’t know how long it will hold up.
Kind of disappointed in the overall quality of the piece as it looked so nice online, but all things considered, I guess it was worth the discounted price I paid for it.