Safe Criticism?

May be kind of a silly question… but is there a place here on woot, or somewhere that I could upload my designs for safe criticism without worrying about them getting ripped or stealing my ideas?

Really curious to see if anyone likes what I’ve done so far, and what I need to change, add, stop etc.

Thanks!

if you post them in a place where someone else can see them, then there is always a chance they will “inspire” someone to “create” something similar. (you can imagine me using “air quotes” liberally as needed.)

that said, most of the people on woot are decent enough to offer helpful criticism without you risking too much. if you have idears for an ongoing derby, the corresponding derby discussion thread (under the “derbies” tab under “community,” not the link between “blog” and “top 20”) is a good place to post. another place to put up stuff is here under the “artist resources” tab, as it’s labelled “A forum for shirt artists to discuss and collaborate,” but, as you can prolly see, there isn’t much traffic here.

Lol that is very true I think. I appreciate you taking the time to reply, I think you pretty much covered it for me!