Sagebrush Gold Label Coffee Bundle, 2lbs

Sagebrush Gold Label Whole Bean Coffee Bundle: 1lb of Ethiopia Tafachi, 1lb of Guatemala San Vincente Pacaya
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
Sale Price: $38.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $63.64 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 39% off List Price
Sagebrush Coffee Ethiopia Tafachi Gold Label, Whole Bean, 16oz Bag
Sagebrush Coffee Guatemala San Vincente Pacaya Gold Label, Whole Bean, 16oz Bag

Hey, Woot! Lawyer-up much? It’s two friggin’ bags of coffee! Or is this something “The State of California has determined?”

“Special Note: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Woot Services LLC and Woot, Inc. assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.”

More choices and just a bit less expensive ($38.34) on the roaster’s own site, with free shipping for similar order as offered here. In other words, yet another day of not a “deal” from woot. Perhaps pulling “shenanigans,” though.
https://www.sagebrushcoffee.com/collections/all-coffee-varieties/products/two-favorites-bundle-save-2-pack

You’re looking at the 12 oz ones, for 2 pounds, the woot deal is better.

That note has been on food products for well over 2 years. :tongue:

Yep, my mistake. Thanks for catching that.

Has anyone tried their Ethiopian roast? One of my favorite cafes is featuring one right now, which has a very strong taste of blueberries that I really enjoy. I’ve sent a few of these out as gifts, might have to order a set for myself!

I have, it’s very fruity.

I just bought a pound of this in Jamaica- $50 in Jamaica. Good coffee though. Not something I generally do because overall I’m a cheap bastard.

What is the roasting date or date range?

Well, I’ll be darned! Thanks for the update! And I haven’t been checking with my doctor all this time!

I do like the stickers I see on computer mice that states “The state of California…” etc., and they suggest washing your hands each time you use the mouse.

Per the specs: Our coffee orders are roasted the day before the order is shipped.