Sailing the Seas of Crap

Boo

LMAO! Yes you did :slight_smile:

Woo! I don’t think my F5 key could take much more of this. He’s done his job, and can rest.

For now…

Bingo! Got one…a good ol’ Baked Orange Cake!

Good job Sir Ricka

The first one even, grats to you speedmeister. I was faster than lumpsrgood though, and that’s what counts! :slight_smile:

got one! I think it’s my 3rd ever. Scored one a month or two back, but then before than was years ago.

Finally got one this round. The dont cheat messages have been getting me discouraged. Not sure what number this one is somewhere early 20s.

Thank you My Fair Love…

Are you going through the community page

Stranger Danger

Must have been a lot of these on this go around…I got as far as “place your order” this time…Living on the end of Long Island, NY, where the fastest internet is upgraded cable, running through archaic transmission lines, and a myriad of switching stations.

Keep in mind, I’ve been haunting every holiday, every event, every woot-off, every little thing I can find since 2006. That’s a lot of work.

Some woot off’s I’ll get something, others I won’t. It varies. Regardless, this woot off, I did.

Maybe they’ll have different inventory than last time at least. The past few were pretty mediocre. Crap is crap though, be happy with what you get.

LUCK OF THE IRISH!
I GOT MESELF A CRAPPIE!

Thanks, YAY for you too!

Yahoo Yahooooo I got one, my second one!! I changed browsers, and got one on my first try that way–hmmm, and it only took me…a day…to figure that out:P

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, WOOT!!

Trish:)

Slightly off topic but… does anyone else miss the bouncing ‘I want one’ button when an item is about to sell out?

Versus the throbbing button?

I got one

I think some people just have faster internet connections than others. No bots involved.