SainSmart Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO Router

SainSmart Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO Router

This exact kit is available on Amazon for $40 less.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PFGTYW7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_MV6WM22M4KY4KN7BXA00

Above poster is wrong… They are looking at the wrong model.

This should be the one to look at.
Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO Router Kit GRBL Control

2 Likes

Thank you. At least he didn’t add the usual “Shame on you, Woot” that people like to throw down. LOL.

1 Like

I guess its kindof a deal but nothing special. Can be bought for 235 right now on Amazon. Sainsmart has for 250 but you can prob find a coupon for 10-20 off that.

I got an 1810-Pro for 150 this year. It is small and has limited material capacity but has been very educational. I still have uses for it (cutting mdf and plastic real slow), and I still need a machine with a lot more power in the spindle and less flex and slop. It was worth the 150 to get an idea what I want or can do with a cnc router. So with that in mind, 200 for this 3018Pro is a fair price to then be able to figure out what machine someone really wants.

Ordered from Woot, the got an email from Sainsmart yesterday that it is available directly from them for the same price as a Memorial Day sale. No big deal either way, but thought the timing was interesting.