SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer

SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer

1 Like

everyone make sure you check these, i got two and one was missing half it’s parts… the other had a broken belt and leveling screws and things

I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yes! MOAAAAAAAAR people coming into the fold of 3dprinting Wootiarians!

I have reached out to customer service but also reached out to SainSmart directly regarding this. Sainsmart replied quickly, still waiting on a response from Woot! customer service.

Ok, thanks. It can take a couple hours for CS to catch up in the morning so be patient.

will do! I’ve been a woot customer since pretty close to the beginning and will continue to be. In fact, this is the first time i’ve had any issues. I do not see this as woot’s issue, more of sainsmart’s and will hopefully get this addressed.

update: woot has been kind enough to allow me to build one out of the parts of the two i received so i’ve at least gotten one complete unit (minus a couple trivial parts I was able to print with my other 3d printer i already owned, as well as a belt i had to rig up to work and order a replacement through amazon). I at least have one of the two functional now. I will be shipping back what’s left of the one that was missing more than half its parts (also was an Ender-3 not Ender-3Pro). The one I have working now had been flashed with custom firmware with some features enabled that are not standard on a regular ender 3 pro so I had to configure and recompile the firmware to get it to stop chirping incessantly. I will be shipping back what is left of the cannibalized one from which I used parts.

1 Like