SainSmart x Creality3D CR-10 Standard 3D Printer

If I had such a printer, I would currently be printing out a Makita-to-Ryobi battery adapter.

And of course, all the naughty toys that I’m too embarrassed to purchase from the darker corners of Woot.

I had a CR-10 Printer Standard. To be frankly, CR-10 is absolutely good enough to satisfy my printing requirement. I bought it from SainSmart, they really care about the customer and give me lots of professional instruction. Now, I am going to buy one more CR-10 for my big brothers birthday gift!

The most valuable thing about the CR-10 is that there is an active community around it sharing fixes, upgrades, advice, and more. Be sure to join a facebook group and you will find everything you ever needed to know! They don’t just help with setup. If you have a problem, generally someone else has experienced it and knows the fix. INVALUABLE!

I contacted SainSmart team just now, they said WOOT provided 90 days warranty but SainSmart still provides one-year warranty and lifetime technical support.

For anyone considering a Monoprice machine- I love the Maker Select Mini, and never hesitate to recommend it to others.

I don’t recommend the delta machine though- I have one and never use it since I get poor results with it. It’s also really loud.

I did get a pretty early version though, so they may have improved things since. YMMV.

The maker select minis are awesome though.