Saitek 104-Key Eclipse Keyboard - Special Night-Vision Red Edition

I’ve got a blue one but I’m gonna buy this one for my other computer, this is amazing looking.

This keyboard is nice and the keys are nice and strong, and its a very small keyboard so it takes up less space on my desktop.

The lights shine thru the keys too, which is nice.

Of only it didn’t have the disadvantage of a tentacle attaching itself to the back of my computer…

Oh, the joys of wireless gizmos.

AWSOME WOOT!!!

just got a new keyboard for christmas, though. My fried was looking at the same one on Newegg.com for $46.95. Pretty much the same price plus the shipping.

My first WOOT!! I tried buying this keyboard for my gamer and computer enthusiast fiance for Christmas and you could only buy it directly from Saitek - and for $60 plus shipping. This is a good woot. And, since it’s red, it won’t hurt your eyes in the dark or affect your night vision.

I’m thrilled for this to be my first woot. :slight_smile:

100 went THAT fast??

I will have to be quick on the trigger if something I am DYING to have comes up!

Any Boomtube EX’s left in the warehouse? :slight_smile:

I would assume most people here don’t even LOOK at the keyboard while they are typing/gaming/doing whatever…so it kind of defeats the purpose.

Man I love this keyboard, If ne1 got 3 I will gladly give you 50 for 1!

DANGNABBIT! I’ve been looking for a decent price on this for two months. Anyone care to part with one at a reasonable rate?

Maximillion… check your pms.

Also if anyone wants to buy the keyboard… pm me.

Russell’s WootAlerts failed me! I didn’t check the site this morning because I just saw the first item in the text message. Usually I check the site and just use the text message incase I forget. I was even up all night anyway. I want this keyboard!

I have to wonder if many of the negative comments have ever used these keyboards. It’s excellent for just about anything and the lighting is more than a cool effect. It lets me keep the lighting off near my computer which makes the monitor image even better . The keyboard lighting is plenty bright enough to see all of the keys and the keyboard feels very sturdy. It also has better antiskid pads

I just think I like the blue better than the red.

It is not only for typing . it is excellant for gamingthough

WOOT ROCKS! I got my keyboard (and 6600 video card) in today! VERY NEXT DAY and during a woot off when you know they are geting hammered.

Thanks woot. Y’all must love me! Except for the small fact I STILLLLLL can’t win a bag of crud!!!

This keyboard is so awesome. I got it and plugged it in USB and it is the best, most solid keyboard I have used. It is kinda heavy, but that makes it that much more solid. Nice quiet keys.

I got my keyboard today, and I like it. I like it a lot. I want to hug it every night before I go to sleep.

GO WOOT!

Aw, man, I LOVE this keyboard. It has a great touch and is very, very quiet. This is the first keyboard I’ve ever had that combines those two features. Most with great touches are L O U D.

I spend about 16 hours a day in front of my computer, and don’t get up to turn on lights when it gets dark. (Can we say a bit of OCD here? But that’s a story for another day.) I finally had to quit buying dark keyboards in favor of light ones so that I could see the letters/number/symbols, etc. with only the light from the monitor. This keyboard is perfect.

It also has a toggle button to have the backlight illumination be bright, medium and off, so I can at least turn it off when I do manage to get out of the chair and turn on a light.

I have the habit of rubbing the letters off a keyboard, and heard someone did it to one of these keyboards and the key is just now permanently lit red. Heh. I’m sure I’ll see this sooner than I’d like. I wish I had bought three of 'em.

The keyboard is also fairly heavy and doesn’t move around like some of the POS keyboards do.

All in all, it’s a great keyboard. If I weren’t already married, I’d probably marry it.

If you have stainless steel/black kitchen appliances and a computer in that area, this is the perfect accessory.

I just now opened the keyboard I got and it’s the BLUE edition! Crap, I didn’t want the blue one, I’ve already got one of those. I wanted Red. I wonder if Woot could do anything about it if I complained.