Saitek A-200 Portable 2.1 Speaker System - 2 Pack

What the heck are these things anyway! and I am apparently too late after only 3 minutes haha! Woot come on give us something useful!

eh. I picked up the JBL On Tour with the last Woot-Off and that appears to be a much better product. Now, there are 2 included with this woot, so you could use one for each ear. I mean, if you had big ears.

that “too late” link is why I love woot. They never take themselves seriously. awesome.

I got one of these on a Woot Launch. It’s AWESOME!!!
The sound is GREAT (which helps cuz my Lenovo laptop’s speakers are crap) and everyone at my college is jelous. I can fill the whole student lounge with sound from portable speaker that fits in my laptop bag. GOOOD woot!

Well the one I have can only get power from batteries, though I haven’t tried a new power cable.

Cnet product page

http://reviews.cnet.com/Saitek_A_200_portable_speakers/4505-6467_7-31747280.html

Edit: My first post to get mentioned. w00t.

yay surround sound without wires. If only they had wireless phones.

Too late = you wont get it before christmas

Because it won’t get to you buy Christmas.

Thinking about this one… reading reviews…

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA… omg… i cant stop laughing

I have the Saitek A-250 Bluetooth speaker which works great. If these were Bluetooth I would buy them in a second. Regardless Saitek makes good stuff…

The editing could be better on that review. Sorry…had to do it.

sorry woot

what the hell are these scone looking things

It has a nice sleek UFO profile even:

Not a bad price when it goes for $100 retail.

Manufacturer Site.
http://saitekusa.stores.yahoo.net/saitekaudio.html

Anyone have any personal knowledge of how well they work/sound with an Ipod?

Arent these wired? Might be good to wait to get these in a W00T Off!

It might be too late for 2006, but if you send it with a X mas card saying Merry Christmas 2007 and have a great 2008 you will be almost a year early!

I bought the Saitek bluetooth wireless version of this on a wootlaunch…the A-250. Worked great for awhile, then crapped out. Miserable support from SaitekUSA. Don’t count on any help from them if they don’t work well. My $.02…