Saitek A-200 Portable 2.1 Speaker System

come on east coast, buy this out so my lack of sleep pays of…

I got one a few months ago and have used it a lot at work and traveling with either laptop or portable DVD player. I love mine. I clicked to quick and thought I was buying the wireless A-250… my bad, but a pleasant mistake in the the long run.

No. And here’s why:

http://www.thinkoutside.com/products/stwbt21/stwbt21_product.html

I noticed in passing that someone runs a pager service for Woot-offs. You might be able to at least receive messages about what you’re missing.

" boosting bass performance and indimidating predators."

indimidating?
Use spell check woot! RAWR!
It’s too early in the morning for me to be trying to figure out these crazy words!

<3 <3

how do you tell how many are available?

I thought it was simple math, but it turned out that I am probably wrong… if there are 50 then it would be impossible to be at an odd percentage… its at 79% right now. Pay no mind to the babbling idiot who stayed up attempting to finish a paper thats due in the morning and accomplished nothing because of w00t.

Yes, I’m new to woot,
But 3 of these is a waste!
I think I will pass.

AUUGH!! I’ve been out Haiku’d!

Time to retaliate…

12AM, New Woot.
What does Froogle have it for?
No! Bad Woot! Bad Woot!

Photoshop Contest.
Appliance embedded in…
Brave Woman … somewhere?

how do you know that there are only 50(showing my ignorance here)?

Anyone have that link to the woot-off counter that was in the breadmaker posts?

boomtube es it is not… more expensive it is. too much $$$ for a measly 3Watts per channel. but it does pose a coversational value - (“What the heck is that ugly thing?”)

Bag of Crap draws near.
We wait… Oh but not tonight.
Perhaps tomorrow.

Retaliation!?
Another Haiku Wooter?
out comes brass knuckles

I wonder how long this sad example of a “speaker(s)” will last?

Speakers, I need not
A Bag of Crap, woot do
Do, or do not, woot

Please let it sell out
I want to see the next woot
Go quick and buy three!

People are actually bidding for these on ebay. Right now the bid is over $70 with 3 days left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BNIB-SAITEK-A-200-PORTABLE-2-1-SPEAKER-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ5864981656QQcategoryZ111694QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A bag of Crap
I want from Woo!(t)

Woot Off, Oh Woot Off
How I Longed For Thy Return
And Now, I Sleep Not.

if the Saitek wireless speakers are any indication, this (these?) should sound awesome.

w00t-on bishes.