Saitek A100 MySpkr Personal Stereo Speaker

How is the bass on these things?

Says “unique connect/stand for ipod nano” … but where? And how?

Tisk, Tisk, it is SO illegal to duplicate money electronically in any way. That knock you hear tomorrow am in Texas will the the same ATF agents that “helped” people out in Waco. :wink:

Not that it miss a few vowels when you listen to the music…how the heck could that happen? Missing a few vowels in the NAME of the product – speaker is spelled Spkr …durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have several of these I bought as gifts and they are surprisingly powerful! Really compact but with HUGE sound. Comes with a little pouch. Great for kids to take their MP3 players and be able to share their music with everyone around. Doesn’t come with an AC adapter - too bad - but you can get them for $6.00 I think from Saitek website.

Yeah, I’ve got it. Unfortunately, I payed more than this. It’s a very nice speaker and very small. You can pretty much fit it in your pocket! The sound quality is very good and it’s pretty loud for being as small as it is and for being powered from four AAA batteries. It’s not so great outside, but inside works well. This one is actually better known as the iPhonic. I don’t know why they call it MySpkr. Perhaps, they changed it’s name. Really, though, it’s pretty good. It even as a nice, quality feel to it.

Finally I get something good :slight_smile: and not sold out yet

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/10606#see_comments

The review is pretty good.

seems like a nice portable speaker, i’ve been looking for something like this for a while.
alysseumwarrior, thanks for posting the review.

How can one speaker be stereo? Doesn’t stereo mean two different speakers?

i quit reading after the third post about one speaker not producing stereo sound. look at the picture of the product. there are two separate, itty-bitty cones in this package. voila… stereo sound from mighty mouse’s boom box.

i am new to woot for about a week this looks like something that should be a 2fer tuesday. $5 dollar shipping? i don’t think so. patiently waiting for my first woot order of something decent i could use

If only I could plug it into the wall for power, cause battery life is too short.
This would work Great with my ipod.
Maybe if it was only $4.99 then I would buy.
Pass

I actually think this’ll be really cool to have… I’m on the fence about it. Have to decide in the morning.

$46 at x-tremegeek.com, good reviews, seems like a great deal if you need one of these…

http://0rz.tw/da3cs

Here is a link for the whole picture of the product.
Looks pretty good btw.

From http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/10606

“So how’s the sound? It’s great, very loud and crisp, noticeably better than integrated notebook speakers when put head to head. The bass response is the big draw: There’s a bass port on the side that really does up the low-frequency performance in music and movies. But highs are clear, and dialogue comes through just fine as well.”

Looks like it retails for over $30

RIBS!

I have one of these and it eats through batteries much faster than the rated 12 hours, plus the sound isn’t very good compared to other portable speakers I’ve purchased for this or less, and they don’t eat batteries near as fast.

Only positive is that it does get pretty loud, but distortion gets unbearable at anything above what the other portables I’ve tried do.

Thanks Woot! This looks to be a really good buy. I’ve also been in the market for a set of speakers for a while and it looks to be really great. Thanks to the people who posted the reviews.

Woohoo, woot number one! :smiley:

No way, man. My wife had her electrician friend hook up a 1200 watt stereo in our bathroom. Check it out, he put the amp right in the bathtub! This rocks! I can’t wait to take a shower tomorrow.