Saitek A250 Wireless 2.1 Speakers

Upon the speakers arriving, I plugged in the transmitter and it synced up perfectly with the speakers.

Ever since that first time, I can only CONTROL the music with the speakers but am getting no sound out of them. This is getting annoying!!!

Solutions?

KShots
You and I have the same problem. Please post here if you fix it (other than returning it?). I’ll do the same. What are we supposed to do. Saitek hasn’t written me back on the email I sent them. What are we supposed to do?

I apologize for not responding sooner. After FINALLY getting someone from Saitek on the phone, I got the issue solved and the speakers work GREAT! (BTW, I really do love the design and function of these speakers!)

It seems that after the first use, some settings change on your computer that you have to then change back to make the speakers function properly…

1. Turn on your transmitter by holding down the blue button (not the speakers yet)
  2. Go to CONTROL PANEL
  3. Click on SOUNDS AND AUDIO DEVICES
  4. Go to the AUDIO TAB
  5. Under SOUND PLAYBACK, choose SAITEK A-250 WIRELESS 2.1 SPEAKERS as your default device
  6. Click APPLY

You should then be able to turn on your speakers and get sound out of them! They should then work from there on out.

Also, please not that to control ITUNES using these speakers, you must have iTunes MAXIMIZED as the TOP WINDOW in order to CONTROL the tracks via the wireless speakers! :slight_smile:

Any questions, feel free to post here or email me at openintro@gmail.com