Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless Joystick

Don’t want one. Got enough fancy joysticks already.

But did I make page 1?

Missed it by thaaaat much!

not me pimp daddy!
:lol:

Stayed up this late for a joystick?

Does that put us at Friday or Monday???

Well I got the last Logitech joystick and for the ONE game I have played. (flight sim 3 Battle for europe) it’s just fine…
However I’m sure this kicks ass… but no gracias…
Hope y’all had a happy 4th!!!
-Willy

I disagree, but hilarious.
-Rev

I’m breathless in anticipation!!! even if i cant spell it. :smiley:
Heck, next week i’ll be near woot headquarters… think they’ll let me in with balloons?

I have a wired version of this. For the record, the area around the dead zone is really tight, so it’s tough to make small movements with this. Might not be a big deal in a flight sim, but for something like Freespace 2 it’s tough to lead enemies.

[quote user=“BlindWilly”]Well I got the last Logitech joystick and for the ONE game I have played. (flight sim 3 Battle for europe) it’s just fine…
However I’m sure this kicks ass… but no gracias…
Hope y’all had a happy 4th!!!
-Willy[/quote]

Thank you, and hope you did too? Need ftp when you get a chance?

We stayed up for this?

This is a decent price, compared to getting it retail. However it’s not a steal like most of the Woot! items here. Think I’ll hold out for a better deal on something else. This just doesn’t say “buy me, it’s an awesome deal”. Maybe next time. :frowning:

Will this not interfere with other 2.4 GHz devices such as phones and wireless networking?

No, but everyones a winner at this game. :smiley:

Choose your prize (none of the big stuff in view, just the crappy small stuff hidden under the counter) :lol:

Frequencies don’t stop at absolute numbers in the tenths. Just like your WiFi cards have 11 channels and are MAC driven down to 2.417 to 2.467. There are still 2.4000001 to 2.4999999 frequencies. Bleed is always a possibility. We could discuss this for hours but it’s not needed

(Disregard spelling, I’m using a laptop, on my lap in the dark)

Yeah I do. I’ve got my comp piped into my TV with 8 channel surround sound. Soon as I move into my new house I’ll be feeding it into a 48 or maybe 52 inch HD plasma screen and 8 channel surround sound. Imagine Half Life: Counter Strike life sized.

Now THATS a sweet woot.

anybody do anything exciting with fireworks tonight?

gimme a day or two here and i’ll have a video of my first experience with a sparkler bomb. :shock:

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]anybody do anything exciting with fireworks tonight?

gimme a day or two here and i’ll have a video of my first experience with a sparkler bomb. :shock:[/quote]

Should we be concerned with some well done steak??? :shock:

Yeah I do. I’ve got my comp piped into my TV with 8 channel surround sound. Soon as I move into my new house I’ll be feeding it into a 48 or maybe 52 inch HD plasma screen and 8 channel surround sound. Imagine Half Life: Counter Strike life sized.[/quote]

Ah, but your using your TV and other peripherals to make this worthwhile, so is your PC within 30’ line of site? Remember, even RF loses distance through objects. A 3 1/2" house wall at a 45 degree angle is like a wall 10’ thick to RF

Cant use this for my games. Oh well, back to Biko 3 :smiley: