Saitek Cyborg Graphite Joystick

Sorry no linkage and only over stock but i gtg and no one done it when i clicked post

Overstock $19.99+Shipping
Cheapeast Froogle $$17.99+Shipping

My buddy who is a flight sim freak had one of these for awhile before he upgraded to the stupid expensive Sidewinder something or another.

Teach your cat how to hit the F5 button every 5 seconds. And then take a picture. I would like to see that

OMG WOOOOT FIX YOUR SERVERS. I KEEP GETTING ERROR MESSAGES

OK, pimply-faced 53-year-old buys one. I can share it with my 7-year-old geek son =8-D

John
alfadog

Does that mean 200 of the joysticks? Or 200 of these posts?

What do you call a happy boomerang that does not come back?

A Joy Stick

Right click mouse and hit reload that way OR just on tab!

Suds

is this compatible with the ps2?

How do you figure out how many of each item there are?

alright… i bit for 1… c’mon guys, really only a few left I think

ok, so this may be retarded, but i have to ask…where the heck does it show percentage sold/percentage left of an item? i just dont see that stat…although i am sure after i post this i will see it lol mahalo for any insight on this one :slight_smile:

On the first purchase 1 person bought 2 which left 99%

Amen

The yellow bar

i almost cried, i refreshed the page and the bar underneath the item on the main page was gone. Did any one else notice that

this is exactly what the wooters want, cheap and computer related

Some sticks walk
Some sticks have memory
Some Stick are in mud
Some Sticks Fish
Some Sticks er,

But only this stick brings Joy!!

Buy it

guess what, there are 200 of these…oh wait, someone else told us 200 times already

Great for Battefield 2, now buy these I want a BOX O CRAP befoer I head out! I’ve never actually caught one yet… :frowning:

Well first you channel up some demons. Sacrifice a goat. Then the frog will tell you.