Saitek P2900 Wireless First Person Shooter Gamepad

Razer…
sound card?

I don’t play video games… Other than W00T0FFS I have a life outside my pc.

You ever notice that all the prices end in nine?

I have one of these (I got it during a woot off last month, acutally…) and I love it.

I’d highly recommend it to anyone. I’ve never had any problems with it, although it does look cheaper than when I got it.

I think they are reaching into the Bag of Crap and trying to sell things

Will this work if I connect 4 at the same time? Will I need to use 4 of the wireless dongles or only one?
Thanks

i am feeling like this is all the same stuff, are they usually this lame? if we didnt buy it the first time, we aint buying it the second, third, fourht, fifth, sixth, seventh. eigth, ninth, tenth time

Will this work with my Mac?

buy em up!! I sure dont want to find any leftover of these in my bag o candy!!! Now if I was a gamer, I would buy one myself

hooray for saitek

will this work with my xbox360 or wii?

okay i have this and plugged it into my computer but have no clue how to actually use it, anyone know or care to explain?

will this work with my xbox 360?

Really, though.
Once the BOC is out, what’s the point of sticking around?
I do, anyway, but I couldn’t say why.

Got it. Need one of these bad. 12$ is a great price

'tis 6 upside-down

I actually played Counterstrike with a PS2 pad. Its terrible.

These PC games were not designed with gamepads in mind (even if it does support it, which CS does) You can tell they just throw it in as an afterthought.

But the Saitek PP19 P2900 Wireless Gamepad won’t help them one BUT. WOOT TYPO!!! get good (woots)

Is this compatible with the Large Hadron Collider?

I wonder if it vibrates, for 7 bucks my gf may have more use for it then I.