Saitek P2900 Wireless First Person Shooter Gamepad

boo

gamepad Im getting 3 !!!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Saitek P2900 Wireless First Person Shooter Gamepad
$4.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 Saitek P2900 Wireless FPS Gamepad

Long live the Woot-Off !!!

http://www.davidjeremiah.org/einsteinwootrules.jpg

FPS games are ment to be played with a mouse and keyboard. Leave this junk to the kiddies on their consoles.

will this work with my Sansa 250?

Hmmm. servers seem a little slow. Im guessing everyone IGNORED the statement to stay a way from woot till feburary. And you call this a recession? Its not even 1230 and theyve already sold out of 5 items son to be six!!! Oh well. Im guilty. Woot - invest the money your making the next few days and buy your self about 20 to 30 blade servers. you will be thanked by your wooters.

System Requirements:

* Windows 2000, XP, XP64, Vista, Vista64
* USB Port

This took so long I forgot what I was going to say

lol. CAN WE GET A CELL PHONE CASE PLEASE? I NEED MORE SANSA MP3 PLAYERS AND EMACHINES COMPUTERS!!

i lovers deez

Woooot … Off! . Lets hope we see some cool stuff some we can become technically hip ‘flat broke’ after this is done !

Woooot … Off! . Lets hope we see some cool stuff some we can become technically hip ‘flat broke’ after this is done !

gamepad + FPS = NO

This is good for emulators but the idea that a gamepad is a superior way to play FPSes is delusional beyond all logic.

I guess there wont be much discussing (Or killing time) on woot tonight. maybe they’ll have the servers working better in the morning. response time is frustratingly slow.

Man …

Everyone says why should W00t get new servers…

Well is it just me, or are they in Sloooooooooooow mooooooootion tonight?

Bought it last time. I’m actually holding it in my hand right now. Good for things other than fpss (like retro gaming). The d-pad kinda sucks, but the analog sticks are okay (although they’re rounded square holes instead of octagons or circles). I haven’t experienced any of the extensive connectivity/dropout issues mentioned on Amazon and such. Fine from about 8-10 feet (couch distance) from an HTPC.

Ah yes, because that’s why I haven’t been playing FPSs on a PC: The damn mouse and keyboard are just too accurate. I need a more of a challenge. And by challenge I mean some sort of input device that makes me feel like The Penguin playing piano.

Will this work with my Nintendo 64?