Saitek Rumble Force Gamepad

The Wireless Saitek P2900 , at the same market price, is a better pick; people don’t like being restricted to cords. Woot; step up to the next level. Saitek P2500 is a good deal, but no thanks!

If you want a gamepad, this will probably work great. But if you want a really nice gamepad, get something like the Logitech Rumblepad. I dropped $40 on a wireless one several years ago, and it has never let me down. The price hasnt changed either.

This game pad is crap. I bought it 7 or 8 years ago and wish that I had returned it then. Spend the money on a quality pad, not this one.

People, remind me which PC games I would buy this for? I amm mostly a FPS gamer, but would buy if I am missing out on some cool game this works best for.

Super Dodge Ball, Double Dragon and DigDug are all wonderful games. You need these. Buy 17.

Honestly this is great for people who play emulated games (of titles they already own of course, as backups…otherwise you’re breaking the law!), and I’ve been looking for such a pad because my old Gravis one is just now so incompatible with XP that it’s giving me grief everytime I plug it in… I’m still thinking, but I think I’ll end up buying one or two of these…

had the 880 (no longer sold) which seems to be exactly like this one except the 880 doesn’t have rumble. i thought it was a great gamepad… it was big (about like the 360 controller except wider), and i loved the d-pad for emulation. however, it wasn’t very durable, the d-pad broke off after about a year of use. i bought a logitech and that works pretty well. honestly though, if this worked with mac, i’d be in for two.

haha i have this gamepad!!!

man i bought it for 20 bucks. i feel ripped off now. damn you woot!

it’s a pretty good controller. I used it to play emulators and stuff. pretty fun, until i got bored with emulators. get it if you wanna play with a controller on a pc!!!

not much discussion on this wootie, eh?

Shipping updated: Just finished packaging and loading these on the Smartpost truck. Within the next day or two you should receive a tracking email. If you don’t see the email make sure that you check “your account” for the tracking link.

Just wanted to say - I got mine, and I love it. I’m using it for NES and SNES emulators, and my girlfriend and I are having a blast playing 2 player.

I just got mine today. While I haven’t tried it out, it’s so obviously not “New.” It may not have been used but you can tell it’s been removed from the original packaging as there are rips, places that are re-taped…and there are fingerprints all over it plus smudges of dirt.

Whether it works or not, good price or not, there’s no way in hell it was new.