Saitek USB Collapsible Joystick

This is cool but I already w00ted the Saitek wireless joystick and it rocks! Haha my verification word is balls.

Wow Pro, they mentioned Vivian Hsu.

Actually a really nice price for something that in most homes will get plenty of use. The cheapest I could find it for on froogle Here Froogle link Was 9.95 however with shipping it is over 20.00. Also you can find a review Here http://pc.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r22745.htm and was rated a 7.5 For the Price its a Keeper.

Bought one about a month ago from Outpost (Fry’s) for $9.95…new. Works fine but not a very good Woot. Night all!

Visit Saitek ST90 here!

I bought a couple sometime back. They work great ! Oddly, it replaced my $80 MS joystick as Bill’s crew decided not to have Win2K support it’s own product.

The podcast is only available Mondays through Fridays. Matthew gets a well deserved weekend off. (And he has this sinus thing …)

SIGH…ANOTHER joystick??? Seems like there is a joystick every 2-3 months like clockwork. I know this is at least the 4th time I’ve seen joysticks on here.

Should have packaged it with one of the lame flight sim games and an “I’m with stupid---->” t-shirt.

Froogle

some guys I work with have these and LOVE Them - I think they got them in the wootoff as well.

giggle had to laugh - this has to be the most phallic woot ever!

How much were they during the woot off?

Picked one up, like my Saitek Cyborg 3-D gold, need something at school with a smaller foot print for my need to fulfill old school gaming. I’ll also tell people why it won’t work with BF2, because BF2 in it’s undeniable brilliance doesn’t support anything but keyboard and mouse. I’m hoping I’ll eventually find a way around that because flying with a key and mouse is just wrong.

See you underground

!!! you got to be kidding. I just bought 2 to use in Battlefield 2…Why wouldn’t they work?

It’s been rumored Woot! had a choice to be made… Purchase 1,274,822 of these joysticks or unearth every Atari 2600 E.T. cartridge and re-sell them.

I’m starting to question if they made the correct choice.

I heard Chuck Norris used this joystick once and was able to round-house kick opponents in the face.

Vivian Hsu is hot~ if you didn’t know… now you know.

$9 to $9.99 for a new one on ebay according to the completed auctions. Most of the completed auctions did not even sell at that price.

Dave

$4.99 They had 180 of them and sold out in about four minutes.

(Don’t ask me how I know.)

That’s incorrect. I use a Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro, and previously used a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. I also know the old Microsoft Sidewinders work just fine. Works in both Battlefield 2 and Special Forces.

Anyone wanna buy me one? It’s my birthday today!