Saitek WOW Wireless Controller Adapter for PS2

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 300<br>Last Order time: 12:44:21 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: cudamank<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.67s<br>Woot Wage: $6728.09 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 300<br>Last Order time: 12:44:23 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: annoyances<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.68s<br>Woot Wage: $6711.33 an hour.

My son is going to love this!!!

Uh-oh. I bought one for my kid, now I don’t know if he has a slim one or not. How do you tell?

wow, one top dog ps2

some people having battery trouble…

3 more mins till next woot

How many items in a woot off? only 3, cmon woot, you can do better…

ok… I guess this means we have 5 minutes to take a potty break and ponder what WOOT could possibly come next.

Will it be the 3 in one nose hair clipper/ear wax remover/dental floss or the ever popluar Roll on hair remover… the suspense is killing me :slight_smile:

www.whatsyourdeal.com Great deals, freebies and coupon codes

The Saiteks (which was a WOOT because it’s no less than $24 on froogle) will work with your kid’s ps2 if it is 1st gen…and its fatter than the 2nd gen, looking like:

It will not work if your kid has a slim ps2 and it looks like:

The Saiteks (which was a WOOT because it’s no less than $24 on froogle) will work with your kid’s ps2 if it is 1st gen…and its fatter than the 2nd gen, looking like:

[/quote]

Thanks, he has the old one. I guess that makes me a cheapskate dad, though…

Today’s item quantity: 300
Last Order time: 12:44:23 AM CST
Woot Member to blame: annoyances
Order Pace: 0m 2.68s
Woot Wage: $6711.33 an hour.

whistles

[/quote]

Thanks, he has the old one. I guess that makes me a cheapskate dad, though…[/quote]

Not at all. Think of urself as a great bargain shopper and this leaves you with more money to spend on stuff he needs :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. I just got my Saiteks…

They are awesome!!! Much more quality than I originally expected. THANKS WOOT. I did not know they came with 1500mAh rechargeables that charge through the ps2 unit. It’s a pretty awesome buy!

RUN-IN-CIRCLES!

I received mine yesterday and it works like a champ. Now I can slob around on the couch, in the kitchen, down the hall - or even in the can - without missing one minute of Car Jacking Goodness with GTA SA. Thanks WOOT!!

:cry: Anybody know of a way to get these to work with an original Playstation (before they started calling them PSOne when the PS2 came out)? I was asleep at the switch and overcome with the idea of being able to go wireless and was blind to the PS2 part of the ad! TIA!! :cry:

you might be able to get two extension cords and plug both of them into your psx and into the wireless adapter, but i think that defies so much logic that the earth will explode.

i think your best bet is to give it to someone with a ps2 or sell it on flea-bay.

1st post…yay!

too bad not for xbox though… :x

Darn…I would like these… but that not working with the slimline thing kinda bites… I guess I could order them and hook them up to my busted Gen 1 PS2…

These do look cool though…

www.whatsyourdeal.com Great deals, freebies and coupon codes.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT