Sake One Sampler of Six with Gift Box- Gift Week

Way too good (in all regards) to pass up. I’m in for two! Keep the gift boxes… these are all mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.

Yeah… I want to keep them all, but I think I might give away a few bottles as gifts. Best of both worlds. Too bad I won’t have these in time for a party on Saturday. Then I could gift some AND drink them. :wink:

So if I’m not mistaken we’ve had SakéOne here 3 times before.
A trio of:
1 Organic Ginjo Junmai Saké
1 Organic Nigori Saké
1 G Joy Saké

A quartet of:
1 Momokawa Silver by SakéOne
1 Momokawa Ruby by SakéOne
1 Moonstone Asian Pear by SakéOne
1 Moonstone Coconut Lemongrass by SakéOne

And a trio of only the G Saké by SakéOne

So the only one we’ve had before is the Asian Pear?

The G has also appeared in one or 2 wootoffs by itself.

I’m a happy camper…I’m a happy camper. Guess I don’t need to take a drive over SakeOne this week. This was what I was going to get plus a big bottle of the Organic Junmai Ginjo, Guess I will have to get the Organic Junmai Ginjo later.

ROCKS!

Yep…edthebedhead…it is closer to you then me across the big River.

Really?? is it new? I just moved out of MPLS a couple months back, I didnt realize that we had something like that there. thanks for the tip though :slight_smile:

This looks delicious. But, after the Excellent Holiday Pieces, a half-case of some Napa cab, and the Ty Caton half-off sale, I cannot buy anything more until January.

Please stop offering things that I want WD. I know that you don’t care but I would rather not go to the poor house and the dog house at the same time. I can’t be two places at once!

I saw where it was someone else earlier. I thought I was going to be it when I hit that button when I saw what it was. In fact look at my post further up there.

you and me both… I’m seriously considering this!

oh BTW, Happy B-Day ELS :wink:

I am giving both boxes to my husband for Christmas. I’m not stupid. That way I get them too. Don’t worry I bought him lots of stuff from the Woot Off. Ok…after posting that I will not feel guilty when I drink one or two…or three…or…honey can I taste that one?

Hmm… since I live on lake and hennepin it’s not that short of a walk… but then i’d have to walk past bars serving surly beers. and i can’t walk past them without going through them! maybe i’ll take my japanese friend there and laugh at his karaoke

since we’re doing protips: stub and herbs on campus is amazing since their new ownership. check it out for EXCELLENT beer. this list is old but still an amazing list. when surly releases a new brew, they do the official first keg tap at sterbs

Well, technically it’s closer to beer since it’s fermented grain (vs. fermented fruit).

At least it’s alcoholic liquid!

Exactly. And calling it “rice wine” is incorrect:
“Sake is also referred to in English as “rice wine,” but the characterisation implied is not accurate. Wine is made from the single fermentation of plant juices… Sake is produced by multiple fermentation of rice, which is similar to the way beer is produced.”

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081130/NEWS/811300348/-1/TOWN1001

YES Soon MA can order too!!!

A nice gift for my sushi chef. Thanks woot!

Your wine.woot guys rock!

I’m having a hard time deciding if I should get this. I’ve never had sake, but I’ve spent way too much money here between EHP and the balsamic from today. Somebody convince me why I should buy this! LOL.

It’s times like these that I realize how stupid my state politicians are and get really bothered by it. This is an awesome deal. I’d love to buy 3. I’m in the same dam state that put Tommy Chong in jail for selling pipes… So bummed… Considering moving just to not miss out on future offers. Take that PA!

Sake is awesome. These are really nice ones. Wide variety. All awesome. Great deal. Buy now… Might mail order some sushi ingredients while you’re at it. Yum…

Well i love sake also so im in again. This is looking to be a rough week!