SakeOne Sake Sampler Trio

Meh.
I like wine.
I like Sake.

They aren’t the same thing.

Yes, the Nigori is unfiltered while the other two are filtered, and Yes, they should last well past Christmas as long as they remain unopened.

Again, how good is this deal?

Click the link above for deal info, winery-direct pricing, and CT prices.

(and get your credit cards out, cuz once SakeGuy gets here you’ll be stumbling all over yourself to order – that guy could sell cheeseburgers at a vegetarian convention! it’s gonna be a fun week!)

Yeah man, Happy Birthday! It’s my birthday too… and some Sake is happening!

Okay. Everyone click on “today’s woot” up there. Now look up. In the left hand corner. Where the wine.woot logo is.

Now burst out laughing.

:happy:

A wine n00b here, I got the sake a long time ago when the 2-pack was offered. It was certainly interesting but not for me. However, my friend with a taste for the finer things in life certainly loved it. And I got to keep that cool bottle.

I’ve never commented before, but I wanted to let y’all know that I’ve had the g sake, and it was very, very good. Clean tasting and it went down easy. I would recommend it.

[link=shipcompliantblog.com Managed WordPress Site – Just another WordPress site]Read this[/link]

mill… hmmmm

How does one “cheeseburger”…I have never known that word as a verb. Is it a new dance? Perhaps a new farming technique? :wink:

In for at least one.

The SakeOne quartet of Moonstone, Ruby, Silver, and Pearl was my first ever wine.woot purchase. I feel like I’ve now come full circle.

Hey WD, if you labrat me on this one, I promise to do my report in haiku!

Meh

Thank you for giving my debit card a rest — two weeks in a row!

Well, you can only cheeseburger on Monday’s at 1:00AM EDT … :tongue:

AMAZING! And, I would not have noticed for at least 2 days without you.

Hey all, this is really great Sake, but it’s not that great of a deal. I have always kept Momokawa on hand, as I love good (and inexpensive) sake. However, if you are in VA (or any other state with a Total Wine store), you can get it in-store for between $9-12 for the organic, and about $20 for the G.

Regarding types of sake, the “Nigori” is considered dessert sake, and is cloudy and thick (I once described it to a friend as almost “chewy”). It has a very strong coconut flavor, and is really sweet. Very unique tasting experience, if you’ve never had it. The Junmai Ginjo is very dry and crisp, my favorite of theirs.

Enjoy!

Well, here is to hoping that I make labrat. The sake offerings always get my attention. Is it safe to assume we’ll see another sake offering later this week now that woot is running biweekly deals? I didn’t think of this before, but with two a week does that make labrat impossible? Anyway, time to break out the cedar boxes. Kanpai!

Ya gotta give ‘em credit…that is just frakkin’ hilarious.

About the G from the website: “Whether you are a saké purist or a looking for an incredible saké experience to set a standard for saké exploration this is the one for you. Full fruity nose with hints of spice give way to rich, creamy layers of ripe melon flavors with hints of pear and plum followed by a long, lingering tropical spice finish. A truly special Junmai Ginjo Genshu Saké.”

Good God, I may be in for two. One for me and one for x-mas present. I just need to hear from Mr. Sake how long these can stay for. If a year is correct, I may be in trouble.

Labrat is still on. The second offering is unknown. It could be anything, sake or otherwise.

Happy Birthday to both of you!!!

http://emoticons4u.com/party/fest30.gif