Salad Photos

Limes! It’s salad!

Mini Chicky Salad

Yeah, I know…
OOPS…
Hope you don’t mind my “alternative salads”…
lol

Nope, I don’t mind. All’s fair, and fun, here.

Here’s tonights, much like one from last week up above:

Here’s todays creation:

yum!

It does look like a really good cheese and pepperoni salad. I wish that place was around here, assuming a restaurant.

I used my new waffle maker that Woot! sent to me for the first time tonight. I used Bob’s Red Mill Waffle and Pancake mix, but I used butter in place of oil because that’s what I had, and it would taste better too.

For having no experience with making waffle batter nor with waffle makers I did pretty good in that I was able to eat and enjoy the waffle I made even though it was sort of sucky. I didn’t dare take a photo of it because I’m sure it would turn you off to waffles. Fortunately it tasted very much of butter and so was much more tasty than it appeared. the outside of the waffle was very dark from the butter. The inside was not quite baked well because I had the heat too high and had to stop it to prevent burning.

Now on to making cookie batter.

…in the waffle iron!

I got chocolate chip cookie dough made. I was hoping to bake some cookies tonight, but it’s too late. I have to be up at a reasonable hour tomorrow to come back to work to not work. Ha. Need to be back to keep other person that has work company. Should be able to leave early enough to have cookies baked before Woot! time.

From this recipe: Chewy and Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe | Martha Stewart

Recipe is for 36 cookies, but I used the batter for only 30 cookies. So they are just a tad larger than expected, but I didn’t follow directions closely for spacing, so they all joined. No problem. Spatula slices fixed that.

It’s a Chick-fil-A day for salad to save time so that I can whip up some peanut butter cookie batter while at work without work.

I have another Chick-fil-A salad. It’s really very yummy in my tummy. I would post another photo, but it would just be almost identical to the other two I posted recently. So have a cookie.

There is a disturbing lack of cookies in my household…

Well that’s no good. Blame Rogetray for eating them all!

Edit: Is Rogetray trying to outdo Santa?

From the salad bar at the grocery store…