We’re still looking into the cause of this issue. If there’s an error in payment we’ll make sure to compensate for anything missing!
Here’s what appears to be happening: The sales stat page that you see is showing incorrect data, probably due to some recent internal changes.
The page is incorrectly adding the sales of the “fitted” brand tees to the itemized list of the “classic” brand tees. While doing this, it’s also still correctly showing the sales for each size in the “fitted” list.
To illustrate what I mean: If you subtract the “fitted” numbers for each size from the “classic” numbers for each size, you’ll get the accurate breakdown of “classic” tee sales and it will match with the total. shown at the top, which is accurate.
The sales stat page isn’t connected with the data we use to pay artists nor does it affect the Top 20 standings. It’s just a thing that tries (poorly) to pull from where the real data is and give you an impression of how things are selling.
We realize that it’s not ideal to be in a position where artists have to trust our word when the sales stat sheet breaks and shows incorrect information. We know it’s really crappy and are pushing hard to get a comprehensive artist dashboard. Maybe stuff like this will help build our case. In the meantime, I’ll see if it’s possible for me to provide a visual of the data I used to confirm that the issue is limited to the sales stat page, if that helps assuage any doubt on the matter.