Salton Breadman Ultimate Dream Machine Breadmaker

THIS IS A WACK WEEKEND WOOT. MY RECEIVER IS THE BOMB ISH!!! ARCHUCHAI IS IN THE HIZZZZOUSE!!!

Who needs a 2.5 lb loaf of bread? Seriously! Go buy the one from the grocery store. WOOT! FIRST PAGE!

did I make it?

Oh well…

WOW!! A BREADMAKER!!! This is the best thing since… well, Sliced Bread… As a matter of fact… I would say 100 koaves of it.

~Insom

Looks good…but no thanks…this would sit in the box and ill never use it

I MADE IT…MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!11

[quote user=“specialized999”]Oh they went there tonight…

I bet we were all expecting a BOC because it’s friday no?

:lol: :roll:[/quote]

actually BOC have shown up twice on tuesdays

A breadmaker? Man, I need some early warning system for this crap.

good breadmaker for a great price?..my sister has one and uses it all the time…not sure what she paid, though I know it wasn’t cheap…

not spam, just funny

:frowning:
So 1980s not tonight

NO PHOTOSHOP CONTEST???

ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING ANOTHER WOOT! OFF???

GENTLEMEN (AND LADIES), START YOUR ENGINES!!!

:?: :?: :?: :?:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

…worst…woot…ever!!!

Don’t need it, but good price. $249 at manufacturers site

bread,who eats bread

never heard of this brand… but i got a kenmore breadmaker from sam’s about a month ago for an even $100… seems like it has identical specs, jam cycles and all!

First Woot, in for one. Strange… and I was actually hoping for an MP3 player tonight. Oh well, I’m sure there will be other MP3 players in the future. :wink:

I wonder if I can use it to make pizza crust…

mmmmmmmmmmm…pizza…
[url]http://featuredfoods.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/a-store/gino_p3.shtml?L+scstore+vqrx6002ginosff1aed1a+1118385745[/url]

Was just talking with the assman about this woot, and he was wondering WHO THE HELL WANTS A BREAD MAKER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT???

Lame.