Salton Chocolate Treat Maker – 2 Pack

lol…looks like I found the christmas present for both my girlfriend and my mom :stuck_out_tongue:

Great! Can you tell me how big the pot is? That is, how much choc. will it hold? I make lots of things that need dipping at Christmas and want to know if this is worth using. Thanks.

I would so get this if it came with chocolate. Come on Woot, can’t you throw in a few bars?

good christmas gift for a mother/aunt/grandma maybe? anyone dig up some froogle
links yet?

… what do you think the chocolate is for …

These are $26 EACH at Amazon – but even at $14.99 for 2, they would gather dust in my kitchen. I prefer the double boiler method, myself.

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/SALTON-CHOCOLATE-TREAT-MAKER-SGCM1/dp/B000BW06CE

wow… i love chocolate… but damn… i dont wannt buy this… cant you just microwave it?!? throw some hershey’s in bowl and nuke it!

btw… what happens when you get put on probation?? and why do you get put on probation?

bought it for the stepmom cuz she likes things like this, and red is her fave color. woohoo!

but does the chocolate hurt when you rip it off the tender parts?

Damn, maybe 2 Turtle Doves next Tuesday? I need some stuff for Christmas Woot, something I can say “there I was at Woot and I thought of you”.

Yeah, I’d like to really hear some P:OSITIVE things about this. I’d rahter have this than a chocolate fountain, my friend has one of those and it never worked right since the day she bouth it, at least this looks promising… but, no water? That seems weird…

anyway, yes, anyone who has this please let us know how this works eh? Something other than ‘This is Crap’ and the likes of that other chorus too please…

Those are… tiny! Look how small it is compared to the strawberries!

sweet, im in. One for my sister in law and one for me. I can pretend im at the melting pot.

That enlarged pop-up view is extremely helpful.

yeah I should get one so my kids will all get cavity and I will have to pay lot’s of money to get them fixed. Sounds too good to be true!

These would make a nice Christmas gift for two somebodies, if only I could find those people that deserve something as grandious as this.

at least the podcast was worth staying up for :slight_smile:

Please note carefully: “Treat Maker”

!!!NOT!!! “Chocolate Maker”

Depending on what ingredients you have, making chocolate isn’t simple.

If you’re into candy making or know someone that is, this is an excellent alternative to expensive chocolate melting pots. Spend $10 each or fork over close to $150 for the high-end professional model. And get two and you can melt both dark and white chocolate for tasty treats.

While not a “winner”, it’s definately not a “loser” woot.

These also work great for a cheap cheese fondu at small trailer park parties… I know I had one. This + cheese + maddog = FUN

Buying 3 more myself.