Salton LM8 Lemonader 2.5 quart Home Lemonade Maker

C’mon, somebody take one for the team and buy 600 of these. Of course, the upside is that you’ll only have to purchase 300 to do that.

I’d like to think that the folks at Woot engineered this to come up right when everybody should be thinking about bed anyway. Does Woot love us or what?

Remember, if it doesn’t sell out first, the Woot-Off will resume at 11:06am CDT.

I got these the last go around.
I’m experimenting with a grapefruit-aide type drink…
With summer comming around I’m suprised more aren’t going.
Sun tea is so “yesterday”… sheesh!

Wonder if hemlock would go well with lemonade?

Socrates, Shakespeare, and Woot…what an elixir.

“To sleep, perchance to dream-
ay, there’s the rub.”

[quote user=“pcsoon”]The WOOT-off had a great run but this looks to be the Woot-killer. :lol:[/quote]i’m officially sick of the woot-off killer comments - there’s been like five or six different items that have been given this name, at least one of which barely lasted an hour. :roll: some stuff sells quickly, some stuff doesn’t, get over it, shut up, wait for the next item if you want to, and if not, w :shock: :shock: t - :shock: ff :!:

(not meaning to get mad at you alone, but just some members of the community as a whole)

I was. Got mine two weeks ago, though. It’s great (I posted a review on the original topic)

Anyone with a citrus tree ought to have one, or even if you just have neighbors who’ll let you pick the fruit they weren’t going to use anyway (like I did for ~4 years before I moved here)

No scurvy for me, not a chance. Drinking lemon/limeade mix right now, in fact.

this one was coming. Three hours earlier and it would have sold like, well, Taz foot massagers. There’s a big hoss race tomorrow, gotta study up. They should have sold these bad boys as mint julip makers. They’re a bargain, no doubt, but not as essential as, say, a karaoke machine. Great woot off overall. Will check back later. I think this one may be around awhile.

I agree too much whining… however hopefuly (and probably not the case) it will last thru the night. (yeah, i know, wishfull thinking) but I HAVE to go to bed, I have to get up to load up the pick up with equipment… fire up the Omni Fi DMP1 I got here with the tunes I wanna hear, then drive down to Houston.
Hopefully I’ll get up tomorrow for some good woots!
Night All !!!

[size=24:169ff5376b][/size:169ff5376b]this otta slow stuff down till mornin

You Woot Guys are ANIMALS! :smiley:

Has anyone mentioned that “welcome” is misspelled in the “Welcome to the (fill in the blank) forum” for the entire wootoff?

Let’s just pretend I’m a dumb@** (not too much of a stretch) and I can’t figure out how to “join” you wooters at Gamesurge…can ya’ help a brother out???
I clicked on the link, and then I tried to sign up, and it keeps telling me that I’m screwin’ it up somehow…

delete

[quote user=“sublett”]Let’s just pretend I’m a dumb@** (not too much of a stretch) and I can’t figure out how to “join” you wooters at Gamesurge…can ya’ help a brother out???
I clicked on the link, and then I tried to sign up, and it keeps telling me that I’m screwin’ it up somehow…[/quote]
me 2 ru using mozilla?

Just use limes instead of lemons…and make MARGARITAS!!! YUM!!! (wish I had a batch right now) Bought 2…I mean 1…I mean 2…well… :wink: It’s late…on second thought…I need a pot of coffee to stay up ANOTHER NIGHT! I LOVE Woot Offs!!! :lol:

[quote user=“hootiehoo”][quote user=“sublett”]Let’s just pretend I’m a dumb@** (not too much of a stretch) and I can’t figure out how to “join” you wooters at Gamesurge…can ya’ help a brother out???
I clicked on the link, and then I tried to sign up, and it keeps telling me that I’m screwin’ it up somehow…[/quote]
me 2 ru using mozilla?[/quote]

nope…I’m not gonna lie…I’m using AOL…thats right…AOL dammit…I’ve had my email address for almost ten years now.

[quote user=“sublett”][quote user=“hootiehoo”][quote user=“sublett”]Let’s just pretend I’m a dumb@** (not too much of a stretch) and I can’t figure out how to “join” you wooters at Gamesurge…can ya’ help a brother out???

nope…I’m not gonna lie…I’m using AOL…thats right…AOL dammit…I’ve had my email address for almost ten years now.[/quote]
Another Old Lagprovider yup that yer problem

[quote user=“hootiehoo”][quote user=“sublett”]Let’s just pretend I’m a dumb@** (not too much of a stretch) and I can’t figure out how to “join” you wooters at Gamesurge…can ya’ help a brother out???

nope…I’m not gonna lie…I’m using AOL…thats right…AOL dammit…I’ve had my email address for almost ten years now.

[quote user=“sublett”][quote user=“hootiehoo”][quote user=“sublett”]Let’s just pretend I’m a dumb@** (not too much of a stretch) and I can’t figure out how to “join” you wooters at Gamesurge…can ya’ help a brother out???

nope…I’m not gonna lie…I’m using AOL…thats right…AOL dammit…I’ve had my email address for almost ten years now.[/quote]
and ya know what heres my spam [size=24:0eb04d5075]www.makezine.com[/size:0eb04d5075] its for ppl who like to mod hack or make

If you’re using a recent version of AOL, it’s Netscape…which is a variant of Mozilla.

I figured it would, as it didn’t sell out, and I really wanted to get one of these but didn’t have any money at the time.

Paychecks ROCK!