Samsonite American Tourister Journey Photo Bag

I have 3 of these from a previous Bag of Crup, they aren’t bad…

So buy 3 now !

A picture is worth a thousand words. The bag to hold them is worth $0.99!

Oh Woot, you and your $5 shipping… Take notes from Meritline.com, eh? If this were cheaper-ship I’d be in for a few.

Does this have wheels?

WHAT? not refurbished???

I’m seeing this for cheaper in at lease one listing on eBay – $0.99 plus $4.00 shipping.

Not sure if that shipping price stays at $4 for multiple items, though. It might be cheaper to buy 3 here.

Too late Woot, bought one last year…

In case anyone is wondering, American Tourister is a brand/line usually sold through Walmart

you waited almost 3 years to say this??

I got several of these at Walmart several years ago for $5. Nice bags, lightweight.

You must have low standards. I got one in my last BOC also and it seems pretty crappy to me.

had to buy 3. i really want to win that car!

you prefer getting nothing for nothing?

these will be the bag in your boc

Only “ultra protective”? Tom’s lube was better than that. What a let-down…

I got one of these in my BöC last year…it’s actually quite handy, with plenty of extra room for a spare SD card and batteries. It replaced our old camera bag.

“You know, I don’t really recall. Starts with an S! Let’s see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?”

“Maybe it’s on the briefcase.”

“Samsonite! I was way off!”

Yeah, if you buy three they are $1.67 each to ship. Outrageous. Try shipping something at the post office sometime. If it’s not a letter it’ll cost you $5.

Buy 3, then the shipping isnt too bad…

Give 2 away for christmas!! a good “white elephant gift…”.
ACE