Samsung 10.4" Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2020) 64GB

Samsung 10.4" Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2020) 64GB

has anyone used this in a drawing type of way? is the pen good?

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy Tab s6 Lite Review - YouTube nevermind.

2 Likes

I’ve been considering this for a while. My old Tab S2 is beyond ready for replacement.

1 Like

Was $199 a month ago. Got it then. Feels pretty good as a large screen tab for that price.

1 Like

They don’t ever have the higher end Tabs do they? Also it doesn’t seem like Samsung even manufacturers the Tab S7 Plus in 512GB+5G

1 Like

Got mine in March for the $199 price. Screen is good. What’s bad is the finicky charge port and complete lack of support from Samsung. Refurb unit was never deregistered and only got the runaround from overseas support.

1 Like

I came from a Tab S2 and although it’s not the same, I still love mine ^^

1 Like

I also purchased this item about a month or so ago – though it was $20 less then – and it looks brand new. It’s nice that it comes with a case, as well.

If it were still the same price as last month, I’d probably pull the trigger on another one for my sister.

1 Like

I had an old Galaxy Tab A1 or something, lower end, with the S Pen for a while. I used it as a portable sketchbook and I really enjoyed this specific size (Wouldn’t go smaller). The S-Pen is great to draw with, is wireless, doesn’t need charging, and has a great intermediate pressure sensitivity range. The nib is a hard rubber which creates a nice drag on the tablet surface, I found it very comfortable for drawing and photo editing. The only issue I had is eventually the calibration goes off and you need to correct it…but it’s easy enough to correct in the settings when needed.

The main problem with some of these tablets is they have no ram and limited processing power. If I was working on an animation, 3D rendering, or video, my lower-end tablet would hang up and freeze often. The tablet eventually bricked because I forgot to turn it off one day. :frowning: Though it doesn’t seem like most Samsung tablets are built for durability and processing power, yet they are still worth the price point - it’s a great value for an artist that doesn’t want to cart a wacom and a laptop around.

1 Like

Still looking for that type as well…glad I’m not the only one

A brand new one is only $30 more at Amazon.
Which means longer/valid manufacturer warranty

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4", 64GB WiFi Tablet Chiffon Rose - SM-P610NZIAXAR - S Pen Included https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B086Z3QNBM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_KGXT7T6EHT5TH5KZZG4G?psc=1

Gray is out of stock until June 12th.

The one on Amazon is not refurbished, is it?

$30 while might not seem like a lot of money to you. others might consider it a deal breaker.the one you referenced doesn’t come with a cover. that is extra. $336.98 with cover

Presumably new (based on the other colours), but until they’re in stock…