Samsung 1080p LED Smart TVs

We’re trying out a new-ish thing here at Woot where instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we give you ALL THE SAMSUNGS AND MOAR SAMSUNGERIES!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

Link to the sale: http://www.woot.com/plus/samsung-1080p-led-smart-tvs

[qualityposts=5823294][/qualityposts]

additional info and great reviews on the 60" can be found over at samsung.com and solid reviews (4 out of 5 stars) on the 60" over at costco.com

Great reviews? You did read them, right?

Best buy has the 60" for $999.99 right now

[MOD: BB does not sell UN60F6350AF.]

Bought the 60" version last time this came up. 3 weeks in, the TV started power cycling on it’s own.

Read the return policy for woot… you get to pay for return shipping. On a 60" tv, it sure won’t be cheap.

Luckily Samsung seems to be taking care of it for me. They’ve got a repairman coming out to fix it.

Costco has latest model UN55H6300AF for 899 with their current mfr’s discount.

refurbished F series i.e. last years model is costing 799 ? for 100$ difference its not attractive.:frowning:

It’s Plasma, but how about $799.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-60-class-59-9-10-diag--plasma-1080p-600hz-hdtv/8182045.p?id=1218864995544&skuId=8182045&st=categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1

Looks like the Tools at Best Buy won’t tell you the price unless you order one. Usually, when you “place it in your cart” they tell you, but they want your sign-in info beyond that at least. I lost my enthusiasm for providing a link to a “comparable” TV for price comparison.

Horrible deals on the 55" and 60". I bought the 60" last month for $1500 with 2 year warranty and a $400 gift card. Sam’s has the 55" on sale for $870. I was thinking of going and picking one up tonight. I miss the old woot.

i bought the 55" through Amazon 3 weeks ago!
So far i have had no issues!

The picture looks great (after tweaking the picture settings.

my biggest worry was the ghosting effect when watching sports or action movies…and to my surprise the picture is crystal clear and smooth.

i would recommend this TV to anyone!

They have the equivalent, they tell you the price before you check out, it is 999.99

Can any one confirm if these TVs have manufacture warranty?

I don’t see any thing on the product page?

At the very bottom it says it’s just the 90 day Woot warranty.

What about the manufacturer warranty? You mean these TVs dont have samsung warranty?

I’d doubt it seriously. It has been my experience woot is difficult to get a hold of. I won a photoshop contest years back, never received my prize. Requested it later. Still never received it.

To save $70 I wouldn’t even consider any of these TVs.

They do not. They have a Woot warranty only.

Thanks for your reply…This makes the deal thumbs down :frowning:

I need seven of the 46" Samsung Smart TV’s for my office. Can you waive the limit one per customer restriction? I will also purchase the 55" TV for my conference room.

No, sorry. Share the goods with other wooters. :tongue:

Is the 46" 60HZ or 120HZ?