Samsung 12MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom & Schneider Lens

YAY WOOTOFF!!!

common camera lovers!!!

I went camera crazy, and bought 4 digital camera’s to replace my old Sony W170. This was my favorite of all the replacements. It’s a little larger than the W370, but it’s very user friendly, and has a lot of great features. The picture quality and zoom are the best parts of this camera, however it does struggle in low light settings. I’m just disappointed I could have bought it this cheap. Paid $150 used for mine.

BEST CAMERA EVER BUILT!!! Buy, Buy, Buy!..and we can get on with the Wootoff!!

haha same dude!

It looks like the image quality is pretty decent. Here’s some sample pictures that someone took with a WB600, which is a very similar model to the HZ30W.

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/samsung_wb600_review/sample_images/

That’s the wrong camera. This is the right one…

Product Website

Great… a Woot-Off. Maybe I won’t kill myself tonight.

This is an awesome camera.

If you get two of them, and duct-tape them together, you can take pictures in 3D!

http://www.rpm.or.jp/home/h-kouno/3dphoto2.htm

If you get 3, it follows logically that you can take pictures in 4 dimensions!

Get 3 of these awesome cameras!!!

WootOff on my birthday?! Jeez Woot! you shouldn’t have. (Actually, you should have. Good job!)

only a few items into this wonderful wootoff, and 2 have been cameras… poop!

i have never actually been present at the beginning of a woot off. it’s both thrilling and incredibly boring all at once!

I got about 4 of these, 2 of them went swimming with me and didnt make it back. Great zoom.

I’ve got one. Lots of fun, but not very sharp. Got no idea how to adjust it to make it work better, so have as you will. The first battery charge (factory charge) lasted me several months.
:stuck_out_tongue:

and the 720p video is great

Mine was Friday :slight_smile: Pisces FTW!

The one I got in Oct had a bad Charging-Transfer cable, beyond that it’s been a decent camera. One point, the internal memory doesn’t display when you have a memory card in it, it’ll only show whatever you have on the memory card. Just an FYI about it.

re: taking videos,
this is superior to the Panasonic Lumix that sold out 2 days ago.

First, it uses MP4 instead of MOV, which is much more compatible in the WIndows world. Ther eis no Free or Shareware program that I know of that can edit MOV, but many newer one allow MP4.

More importantly, it uses H.264 compression while the Panasonic used much older Motion JPEG compression. H.264 is roughly 4x more efficient which means that you can fit 4x as much video in the same memory with similar quality. I was suprised that he relatively upscale PPanasonic used MJPEG. Likewise, you’re not gonna find another camera under $120 that uses H.264.

And if my experience with cheaper Samsungs is correct, this is one of the few cameras that allow Pausing during video. I’m not positive though. YOu can also zoom,

¡ɟɟo ʇooʍ ¡ɟɟo ʇooʍ

This camera is going nowhere fast… we need some team players to be in for 3, so woot can put the next camera up for sale :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone know if Woot shows some extra love if you manage to snag a 1 item woot!? (Like the Kids speakers on Kids.Woot) like a letter…lol