Samsung 14” Core i5 Aluminum Laptop with WiMax, WiDi, HD LED Display and Edge-to-Edge Glass

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung 14" Core i5 Aluminum Laptop with WiMax, WiDi, HD LED Display and Edge-to-Edge Glass
$499.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

hoping for 2 or it might time for this guy to go to sleep

hoping I get a breach of contract

What? Someone bought three?

I’d rather have a screaming monkey !

there’s only 8?

Omg, Omg the horror. 1366x768 on a 14inch screen, budget laptop. Omg. No. The resolution will kill me even though I can’t see any difference in media, and any higher resolution would mMs my eyes bust out of my head trying to read it normally. I must have 1080poop

PCMag Gives it good review

Pros

Trendy yet rugged aluminum design. Powerful Core i5 processor. Switchable graphics with a midrange Nvidia chip. Inexpensive. Equipped with Intel’s Wireless Display and WiMax. Very good battery life.
Cons

Moody clickpad. Non-removable battery. No Sandy Bridge.
Bottom Line

The Samsung QX410-S02 mainstream laptop is beautifully made and reasonably priced, but it’s still in need of Intel’s Sandy Bridge platform and a better clickpad.

3.5 out of 5

Imagine using a laptop like a computer instead of a DVD player. 768 was bad enough in 1995 but today? Guess you can’t use a computer well if you can’t make use of the extra pixels.

or 5

OMG thats what the iPad has, so thats all you need.

Totally agreed. I love splitting windows side by side on my old Thinkpad with 1920x1200 resolution. Kinda tiny on a 15.4" monitor, but it comes in handy for programming and spreadsheets.