Samsung 14” Core i5 Aluminum Laptop with WiMax, WiDi, HD LED Display and Edge-to-Edge Glass

Finally I can go home!

Is this worth trying to do basic gaming on?

blah

$519 total on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230681351163&hlp=false

So how does WiMax WiDi work? Is it always-on internet? Is there a monthly fee?

Ugh, we have to get through 24 more of these. Wootalyzer estimates 1 hour 5 minutes until next woot.

Using this laptop right now. I bought it from the blue box, and I’ve really liked it. I bought it with 6GB RAM, been great for me. Only thing I don’t like about it is the mouse pad is super sensative, and even messing with the settings I’m constantly hitting during typing and deleting thing. Quite frustrating sometimes. But this is about 200 less than what I paid new.

was on sellout.woot 2 months ago for $499

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/3ba77af7-0f66-41e5-8cd3-572948fe2bbd/samsung-14-core-i5-aluminum-laptop-with-wimax-widi-hd-led-display-and-edge-to

looks like there are around 10 of these - that’s about 9 too many!

My daughter got a -S02 (this is a -J01). The specs look almost the same and if so, it will work for basic gaming.

Hey, I got one of these! It’s the Rapture edition!

The 5400 rpm hard drive ruins this.

level of want is very high

I might have jumped on this if it atleast was a 2nd gen i5. No Sandy bridge != this price.

Got one of these back in May, same price.

Can’t complain, but don’t use is too much. I have tablets that occupy my time. It does have a nVidia GPU, so that is a plus. I was going to install Linux on it, but never got around to it.

I do hook it to my HDTV/monitor to watch the Wisconsin Badgers on ESPN3. The screen is over-expanded, and I can’t find a way to fix it.

You do need to uninstall some of the Samsung crap that comes pre-installed on it.

Things like this should be called a ‘WOOT SPOOF’.

I don’t want to be wootless today…

Using this laptop right now. I bought it from the blue box, and I’ve really liked it. I bought it with 6GB RAM, been great for me. Only thing I don’t like about it is the mouse pad is super sensative, and even messing with the settings I’m constantly hitting during typing and deleting thing. Quite frustrating sometimes. But this is about 200 less than what I paid new.

amazon reviews

Dinner time…wish I had a bag of carrots.