Samsung 14” Core i5 Aluminum Laptop with WiMax, WiDi, HD LED Display and Edge-to-Edge Glass

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung 14" Core i5 Aluminum Laptop with WiMax, WiDi, HD LED Display and Edge-to-Edge Glass
$499.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

It is either low quantity, or a Woot off killer. Hope for the former.

[Google Product Link](http://www.google.com/search?q=Samsung QX410-J01/17&tbm=shop)

I have one of these, but a core i3. Hardware wise it is one of the most solid laptops I have ever owned. It doesnt feel cheap by any means and the keyboard is a pleasure to type on. Im actually using it right now :slight_smile:

Much better than the HP laptops with AMD. This thing won’t melt frosty quite so fast.

1 left :slight_smile:

edit: and I actually have a thinkpad with a pretty similar build.

It runs skyrim on medium detail no problem. What more do you want?

Not a bad machine at all. Only a few in stock though it looks like.

Apple envy.

GONE!

Woot off killer = time waster?

What’s Widi?

nice lappy
I got a asus k40 that has gone swimming and still working fine otherwise I would jump on this Nice specs.
Unsure if it is capable of b,g but still great deal with wimax and all.
who has wimax?

And tis gone!

I bought this exact same computer off woot about 6 months ago. Great computer for its price.

I bought one about 6 months ago for the same price as it’s listed for today. I really like it a lot. I did have to reload it because I had to push the power button about 6 or 7 times before the computer would boot up. I haven’t had a problem since it was reloaded.

It looks really sharp - great design. There is quite a bit of a reflection off the screen and you get lots of fingerprints on it, but I still like the way it looks.

Good, solid machine.

I bought this last woot off.
Pros: fast, lightweight, … Other good laptopy stuff

Cons: trackpad is horrid and no Bluetooth. It won’t be the same for all but with my refurb the wifi is faulty. It frequently disconnects and says the wifi button is off. The wifi button is clearly not off, but the only fix is a restart. I’ve called support twice. First time helped a little, but problem got very bad today. Rebooted from scratch now I can’t connect wirelessly at all. Ita going to be serviced… I guess.

It is wifi through 3g/4g. You have to use it through a carrier like clear.

Not worth buying. It is the 1st Gen intel i5. 2nd Gen is way better and you can get 2nd gen i5s for the same price. The graphics card is better than most though.

This is $50 more but way better. Has 1GB dedicated video card and 2nd Gen i5. Only problem is that it is an acer. Same company that owns Gateway and Gateways are the worst computers ever.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=u0t0f0fp63088dd0c0s701&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction--cables--na-_-na&Item=N82E16834215197