Samsung 14MP Digital Camera with 12X Schneider-KREUZNACH Lens and 3.5" Touchscreen

I just realized every camera I own is from Woot.

in for
in for
in for a looooong night.

Are you trying to ‘needle’ us with your thread?

Maybe we’re just doomed…the staff has gone to bed. Tomorrow sometime we will begin again…

oh look a camera. That’s not something you see every day.

Picked this up last year from Wooot, have to say it’s been a great little camera - fast, great quality outdoor images, indoor is ok - but most pocket camera’s are deficient in that dept - at $99 - it’s a solid deal.

Sew what if I am?

Anddddddddddd its gone!

After your ‘staff’ has ‘gone to bed’ you certainly will not get any good ‘action’

“Godfather, your Samsung 14MP Digital Camera with 12X Schneider-KREUZNACH Lens and 3.5” Touchscreen camera, with 12x Wide-Angle Zoom Lens, 3.5” WVGA TSP LCD, HD Video, sleeps with the fishes"

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPteAUTflkkKWqj36zFIuweRJAeCQ-x46DFwoCjuVs9fiLol6_

I have a cousin to this camera, the TL240 (x7 zoom). Actually not too bad for the price. Almost everything is auto, but hey, you get what you pay for. Still pretty decent value and its really hard to go back to button cameras once you’ve used a good, responsive touchscreen like these guys have.

Here’s a video test I took when I first got it.

Oh snap!

It seems to be like a nice product but when ever i want something i went through the product reviews. I purchased a camcorder past a week ago but before purchasing i saw some hd camcorder reviews. They really helped me a lot. If anyone wants to buy something then he / she must visit the review sites and forums it works.