Samsung 15.6" Galaxy Book Flex Laptop

Samsung 15.6" Galaxy Book Flex Laptop

This is a horrible deal, you can spend $200 more and actually get a full on gaming laptop with an I7 , gaming GPU and 16 gb RAM , sorry WOOT way off the mark here

Does this model include the S-pen?

You know, it’s probably best to assume it’s not included with a refurbished product. Especially if it’s not listed as being included in the package.

2 Likes

Hi there. Not included on this one.

1 Like

I think the photos are off a bit the first one has the num pad and the others don’t. Guessing the others are the 13" version and the first one is the 15"?

Hi there. 15" comes with a numpad. The error is on Samsung as well. We removed the other photos.

1 Like

Remember that woot is owned by Amazon. So woot is not what it used to be. It has become a clearinghouse for rejection items on Amazon.

Not true. Nice try though. We still have buyers that source items. We do pull some inventory from Amazon to help them move through it but it’s our decision what we decide to sell. Nothing is pushed on us.

3 Likes

Is it possible to purchase extended warranty on this or other laptops here?

Hi there. We’re unable to offer extended warranties at this time. TY.

1 Like

That is what I figured but just wanted to double check. Thanks for the confirmation.

Nah this is actually a good deal compared to it’s normal price. You can’t just compare two entirely different products like that. That’s like comparing a macbook pro to a thousand dollar gaming laptop, they are for entirely different purposes.

2 Likes