Samsung 16.1MP Digital Camera w/10x Opt

Ugh I had the right answer fast but missed the last 3 characters in the frame. Man that’s lame.

Congrats all =)

Probably not worth the effort - I’ve managed to get two bags of crap before, and there was nothing that great in them. They weren’t a horrible shocking disaster either, for $8 I probably got approximately my money’s worth. One of the bags was a laptop bag that’s a pretty good fit for my laptop I got a year later, for example. There were a bunch of calculators, which I managed to turn into a running joke because someone else gave my sister in law a calculator as a fake gift before a proper nice gift, so for the next 4 gift occasions I was able to include a calculator with her gifts. There was a pretty nice mechanical pencil. Some sort of Sanyo cables that are basically useless for everyone ever. A bunch of “stress ball” squeezy giant pills, some of which were translated into stocking stuffers for christmas. Several of some sort of horrendous MP3 player dealy that would only play MP3s downloaded from their special site that does it kind of like a radio station except it pretty much never worked. I think there might have been one more normal mp3 player too.

It might be worth it for the fun of an exciting mystery gift, but it’s almost certainly not worth it for the gift itself.

Oh, yeah, I know, sorry I said it unclearly. I meant I’m just trying to see if I would have been able to win a different one. I’m not actually trying to do it, just seeing if I can get to the page before it says sold out.

I just double-click the unique code and copy/paste into the title bar, then add the derived number.

Actually for all my other previous attempts I had an Excel sheet open that would do the math, then concatenate that and the unique code into the woot url. Was always too slow looking up the stuff to put into the sheet for that to pay off though.

Still can’t believe I made it on this one, didn’t seem any faster than the other times. Maybe less competition as the hour grows longer/darker.

the ^ is to the x power I kept getting it wrong too…

I almost got it wrong because I didn’t see the word rye. of course the time I make it to the page I don’t even get to click the button.